CHP.8 [Fight It Out! PT.2]

The students of Beacon have made their way to their final stop, a large stone tower built over a ravine. The air was foggy, making it somewhat hard to see. It also caused them to miss the black avian from before flying above them, only noticing it once perched on top of the tower. They hid behind some pillars to avoid being seen.

"Wait a second... Where did Birth go!?" the Rider thought as he then felt his phone vibrate in his pockets. He opened it and found out he had just received a message, and despite stating that it was from an unknown sender, Kris can immediately tell who wrote it judging by the contents.

"Apologies, but I must take my leave. The foundation calls for me..."

He stared at the message with a dreary expression while thinking to himself, "Next time we meet... I'm turning you into scrap metal". And right at that moment, Kris was snapped out of his thoughts as the Death Stalker has made it's appearance once more. "Y'know, I really should've killed that thing before we got here... Nice job, Kris" Kris cursed at his own poor choices once again.

Ren ordered Nora to distract the Nevermore while he, and the others run off towards the tall structure. She does this by running to the middle and takes out her weapon which is a grenade launcher and unloads several pink explosives to the avian's face.

[Taka! Kujaku! Batta!]

Kris assumed into a new Combo before ordering the second hyperactive girl of Beacon to duck, and as she did, he unleashes several fireballs after summoning a small shield-like weapon on his left hand to defend her from the approaching scorpion Grimm

"Quick, run to the tower while I hold this thing off!" Kris yelled. Nora did what he told and regroups with the others while he stayed back to fight the creature, peppering it with more fireballs or medal-shaped projectiles, similar to Birth, and using his Batta Legs to perform several powerful kicks.

Kris pulls his arm back while charging up a larger fireball, only for him to pause as he was interrupted by a speeding Yang who punched the black arachnid head on and pushed it back. "Yang!?" Kris exclaimed and the blondie tells him that they're not leaving him behind on his own. Kris nods before telling her take cover as he unleashes the charged fireball at the Grimm, the hunters then head off to the tower afterwards.