CHP.4 [Regret Nothing! TaToBa!]

The Emerald Forest; A lush green forest booming with all kinds of life, it is the location where the Beacon Academy Initiation is held. Students are launched into this beautiful green land via a stone slab catapult off Beacon Cliff, where they are informed to land safely on their own using their own strategies.

Kris, now assumed into Kamen Rider OOO [TaToBa Combo] was diving head first at great speed. Thanks to his Taka Eyes, he is able to spot any creatures roaming about in the forest even high up in the air, and there he spots a black wolf-like creature standing on it's hind legs walking about. He readied himself by holding his arms infront of his face in a "X" style form with his fists balled up. The Tora Claws flipped out as the middle section of his chestplate flashed it's respective color, sending a ball of light to travel down the lines on each arm and into the claws.

The wolf-like creature turned to face the Rider in the sky after it heard Kris let out a warcry; "SEIYAAAAAAAAA!!!" and in a blink of an eye, he phased through the creature, landing in a kneeled down position with his arms spread out. The creature stood still for a moment before it's body splits into multiple pieces and fell to the ground, which then crumbled into thousands of Cell Medals.

As he got up, he began scanning his surroundings and his eyebrows curved once he realised he was alone. "Where is everybody? I thought we'd land on the same spot. Guess not" he thought to himself but decided not to let this fact linger for long in his head as he has a task to accomplish.

"It's weird how father forbids me to form my own, or join someone's team. I get why but isn't this school about building teams and what not?" he pondered over this fact as he dashed through the forest, seeking the main location of the initiation. "If I remember correctly, the temple should be right over-hm?" Kris began to slow down as he saw someone up ahead.

"Weiss?" he subconsciously blurted out, making her turn to his direction. Of course, she doesn't recognize that it's him as she had never seen him in the form of OOO. Weiss demands the Rider to say his name and he quickly does so; "It's me, Weiss! It's Kris!" which caused her cheeks to brighten up slightly.

"K-Kris!?" Weiss mentally yelped in surprise after learning the identity of the masked stranger. Mixed emotions began filling her head about this encounter. On one hand, she was really happy about it, even wanting to ask him to team up with her. On the other hand, she wanted to keep her pride, leading her to use the same harsh tone she had back at the academy.

"How did you find me so fast!?" she snapped at him and Kris simply answer that he has no idea, saying he just ran in one direction, occasionally taking turns, and found her. "Are you perhaps... looking for a team to join?" her voice shifts to a more quieter and meek tone but still loud enough for Kris to hear her. Though, the Rider shakes his head as he answered he was forbid to join or form one by the headmaster, which upsets Weiss (somehow Kris failed to pick up on that) before telling her he needs to get going, waving back at his friend.

Weiss reached out her hand as she tells him to wait but he was already too far ahead. Weiss sighed as she lowers her hand before hearing another sound of footsteps behind her. Though, who it belonged to... was who Weiss wished she never encountered again.

Ruby stared at her as Weiss does the same, the former having an embarrassed smile on her face as the latter's eyebrows dropped. Weiss sighed mentally before thinking to herself "And just when I thought my day couldn't get worse..." before turning around and walking away from the girl in black and red, who tried to call out to her the same way Weiss did to Kris.
_________________________________________

The Rider is now seen jumping from bark to bark of the the trees using his Batta Legs, seeing as it is much faster way of getting through the Emerald Forest. He was fast, a speeding blur of red, yellow and green fast. Almost as fast as a speedy blue spiky rodent. Wait...