CHP.3 [Regret Nothing!]

The next morning approaches, Kris was already up and about getting ready for the day. Showered, fully clothed, his long hair combed and had military food rations for breakfast which he somehow was able to acquire.

A few of the students had also woke up some time ago, some had just woke up and most are still asleep. The boy looks over to Jaune who is one of the many sleeping students and stares at him. "I wonder how many medals I can put on his face until he wakes up" Kris thought.

He approached the blonde before kneeling down and one after another, placed a medal on his face as he whispered the medal's name. However he gave up after the fifth medal, which was the Sai (Rhino) Core Medal, and just flips the OOO Medal Holder around, dumping all the medals on Jaune which startled him up, along with a few other students due to the noise.

"Took you long enough..." Kris said and Jaune pleads to his friend to never do that again, after promising Kris to wake up earlier or as early as him. After picking up all of the dropped medals, he notices two peculiar students from outside the ballroom at the corner of his eyes.

"You know them?" Jaune asked as he was packing up his matress and Kris replied with a no, "Well, personally at least... The only thing I know is that girl with the orange hair hasn't stopped talking since that guy woke up". Jaune asked if he would to like to know them but Kris just tells Jaune to save it for later, saying there's a good chance they'll meet them again anyways.

"Welp, I'll be heading to my locker. Catch you later" Kris said as he made a peace out gesture before leaving Jaune to get ready.
_________________________________________

As he neared his locker, he noticed the two sisters and bids them a good morning as he passed by and received a greeting from them too. "So what were you two talking about?" he asked as he was organizing his belongings.

"Oh it's about the initiation, don't forget that we'll be out into a team of 4. We'll have to learn how to work together to accomplish the task" Yang answered. After grabbing all of his essentials, he closed the locker door before facing Yang. "Right, I completely forgot about that... Working in a team and all..." He answered with a tone hinting that he was unsure of it, something Yang pointed it out to him.

"It's just... I spent like half of my life fighting alone. I'm not really sure how well I'd do in a team. Especially being a team leader..." Kris explained. Ruby tried to cheer him up but the boy was still uncertain of the thought of teamwork. Kris sighed as he equips the OOO Driver before saying "Well, I did say all it takes is the first step. There's no point in being wishy-washy here" while laughing a bit at the end of his sentence.

"Ugh, this is absolutely ridiculous!"

The frustrated voice of Jaune alerted the trio which made them turned to the source.

"There's no way I put my locker in gear 636 yesterday, I would've remembered having to count that high. Why does this have to happen today?"

Jaune continued as he walked past the trio, then Weiss and a girl with her red hair tied up. "What's wrong with him?" Yang asked and Kris shook his head as he answered "Seems like he forgot his locker. That guy can just never take a break, can he?". Kris then followed his blonde friend after telling the sisters he's going to help Jaune before he gets into more trouble.

"So Pyrrha, have you given any thought who's team you wanna be on?" Weiss asked the girl next to her.