Chapter 3

Henry approaches Margaret with the small box.

-Do you know what this is, my lady?

Margaret shakes her head "no."

-It is a small present that I chose especially thinking of you my Lady.

Margaret is surprised to hear the king's words.

-For me?...

-That's it my lady, take it, I want you to see what it is.

Margaret approaches Henry and delicately takes the small box from the king's hand.

Before opening it she raises her gaze to meet the face of the king who sees her with a slight smile, finally Margaret turns her attention to the box and opens it.

Revealing a necklace, carefully wrapped in paper, the necklace is gold, with beautiful blue jewels around it and several decorative pearls.

Margaret's eyes widen in amazement, he had seen the queen's jewels from him but it was the first time that one of these was "his".

-Your majesty, this necklace... is it mine?...

Henry sees Margaret's surprised expression and smiles at her innocence.

-Do you doubt that?.

-I mean, I really appreciate your majesty's kindness in giving me a present like this..., but I'm surprised by the fact that I received it.

-Well, to be honest, you captured my attention since you arrived at the castle, and I thought that a woman as beautiful as you should expect nothing less than the best jewelry and the best gifts.

Henry approaches Margaret and now their bodies are facing each other.

-Give it to me, let me help you...

Margaret extended her hand with the necklace to Henry, he took it and walked to Margaret's back where she put her hair on one side of her, he spread the necklace in front of her neck and then fastened it and adjusted it. delicately on her neck.

After that he walked forward to better appreciate Margaret with her new necklace, while she gave a shy smile.

-You look lovely...

-Thank you your majesty...

Henry caressed Margaret's cheek and appreciated his facial features.

-I was expecting a small thank you for the gesture...

-He means that I help him with work because if so I could go right now to-

-No, no, no..., I meant...a kiss.

-A kiss?...

Margaret said as her thoughts flew, Was what she had heard real? ...

-So?...

Margaret thought, and to be honest she feels somewhat pressured to do it, she gave him this present, a kiss, it's something almost innocent as a thank you... right?.

Margaret finally approached Henry's face, to seal the meeting with a kiss on the lips, Henry quickly reciprocated the kiss, Henry slowly lowered his hands towards Margaret's waist, bringing her body closer to his, the intimate gesture took on something. Margaret was caught off guard but she did not reject him, what seemed like a 1 second kiss turned into one of several minutes in which they even had to separate to take a breath and continue.

But it had to come to the end, they both separated from the kiss while looking at each other smiling.

-I didn't know that my lady was good at kissing...

-I had never kissed anyone before...

Henry and Margaret shared a laugh together as they remembered the emotion of their kiss.