Chapter 9

Jane Seymour was organizing her clean clothes as she watched Margaret across the room sitting on her bed while reading a book.

-I heard that the king doubts the queen's abilities to give him a son...

-How unfortunate...

Jane saw her and not satisfied with the answer she continued talking.

-I thought you would be happy to know...

Margaret raised her head from her book and saw Jane with a face of complete annoyance.

-How can you believe I'm going to be happy about that?!.

-Well, since you think you are the king's perfect wife...

-You are pathetic Jane...

Jane saw Margaret upset but before she could respond Margaret got up and left the room, Now heading towards Henry's chambers, where upon entering Henry greeted her with a smile.

-My dear Margaret.

Margaret visibly happy approached Henry where he sat on her lap and then shared a kiss.

-Why didn't you come see me yesterday?.

-I was busy with Queen Anne's tasks, lately her tasks are very demanding that they leave me without any free time, I am beginning to believe that she is suspicious of our relationship...

He saw her and deep down he thought the same thing.

-Don't worry about Anne, you know how capricious she is, the important thing is that we are sharing this moment together.

She feels happy hearing Henry's words, especially when he puts Anne aside to give importance to her.

-I know darling.

They both smile while Henry began to give several kisses to Margaret's neck.

Then someone knocked on the door and they both had to compose their posture.

-Who is it?.

Henry asked, a little annoyed at not being able to finish what he wanted with Margaret.

-George Boleyn your majesty...

They both exchanged glances.

-Shit...

Henry said in a whisper.

-Act normal dear.

He gave him a kiss on the cheek and then gave the order to George to come in. Upon entering the room the first thing George noticed was Margaret, he was no stranger to rumors, and for that same reason he gave her a look of displeasure to her.

-Your majesty..., Lady Margaret... I did not expect to see you here...

-The king gave me the order to bring some important letters..., I suppose I have already finished my task, Your Majesty?...

She saw George's expressions and knew he wasn't to her liking.

-That's right Lady Margaret, now you can retire to your usual jobs, thank you.

Margaret bowed and then left the chambers.

-George, I didn't expect you to come.

-In fact, your majesty, I have a matter that I would like to talk to you about...

-Is it about your father's money?.

-No, it's about Anne.

-Anne? What about Anne, she is perfect.

George saw him with some annoyance in his eyes.

-Your majesty, Anne is very depressed and worried about her condition.

Henry's expression now changed.

-Why it worries you, she is my wife, not yours, and I treat my wife as I wanted.