Chapter 11

Henry entered the room upset, more than upset he was furious, he quickly approached Anne's direction.

-You! You lost my son!.

-Henry!..., it was quite an accident if you give me another chance-

-IT'S ENOUGH!.

Henry grunted, which made everyone present in the room get scared when they saw the king upset with him.

-I gave you three chances and you sent them all to hell!.

-No...henry honey, all is not lost, you have Elizabeth! She is your heir!.

-Don't be ridiculous Anne, a woman could never govern England!.

-Henry... please I need another chance...

He saw her from top to bottom and then left the room and went to his office, Anne was devastated and Henry was upset, worried, Anne was unable to give her precious man his heir to the throne, he entered his office and helped himself to a glass of wine as he walked around the room thinking about what to do.

-Your majesty...

It was your royal council, Mr. Edward.

-Mr. Edward..., thank you for coming as soon as possible.

-Anything for your majesty..., tell me how I can help you?

-It's Anne, she doesn't fulfill her task as my wife, just like Catherine, both are useless in giving me an heir and that can't be called "queen."

-What does your majesty have in mind?.

-Anne has to pay for her crimes..., I don't think it's a coincidence that her last two pregnancies ended in abortions...

-Do you plan to imprison her?.

-Not only that, I plan to execute her.

Mr. Edward saw Henry and thought about his words.

-An execution, she would be the first queen to be executed in the entire history of England...

-I know, and that's why I want everything to be planned perfectly...

-But, accusing her of murder against her pregnancy would not be enough in the eyes of England, they would think it was accidental.

-That will not be her only charge, she will be accused of treason and adultery, for committing the crime of fornication with her brother George Boleyn.

The counselor was shocked, but it was nothing new, no one liked George Boleyn for being one of the so-called "revolutionaries" who tried to change the mentality of the people of England.

-With Anne dead, and George Dead, we would be getting rid of two of the biggest problems in my kingdom.

The advisor agreed with every word that came out of his king's mouth.

-Then when will we imprison her?.

-Tomorrow afternoon..., That day I will annul our marriage, removing her title as queen and making Elizabeth illegitimate, giving her room for a new queen and a true heir to the crown.

-As your majesty orders.

The counselor left the office, while Henry also left his office where he saw several people walking back and forth, all at their jobs, and there was Margaret and Henry couldn't help but smile when he saw her.

-Your majesty..., I'm sorry for what happened.

-Don't worry, my dear Margaret, I have a feeling that this is the beginning of something big for both of us.