Chapter 18

-It is my duty to inform you that the execution of George Boleyn was carried out successfully yesterday.

-You think I don't know? I could see everything from this damn window.

Anne tells the royal informant.

-What will happen to my Elizabeth?...

Anne asked, seeing the man, her destiny was already decided, her end was already written, but her Elizabeth?.

-The king decided to remove the title of Princess from Lady Elizabeth, probably moving her to another castle, where she would live with her older half-sister Mary and servants who would properly take care of her education.

-With Mary?..., that girl hates Elizabeth...

-But they are sisters and she was the king's decision.

Anne saw the man and could only think of her little Elizabeth, so small..., and without her mother and sent to that other castle with servants..., would they take good care of her? Would Mary hate her more?..., Her little girl.

Meanwhile at the castle Margaret is in the music room while she eats all kinds of small desserts and a pianist plays a melody for her, everything she has here is because Henry gave it to her.

-Play another song, play one like..., for a wedding.

Margaret tells the pianist and then takes a sip of her tea and cookies, while she is sitting in the large armchair in the music room the melody begins to play and the ideas of her wedding with Henry begin to appear, she would no longer be Lady Margaret It would be Queen Margaret, she smiles while imagining all the details of her wedding.

-Lady Margaret.

Margaret heard the sound of a voice calling her, her gaze was directed towards the door where a servant was standing with Elizabeth in her arms.

-Lady Margaret..., I was wondering if you know where her majesty is..., Princess Elizabeth hasn't stopped crying all this day...

Margaret got up from the sofa and went near the maid and Elizabeth, she saw the little princess, her eyes were a little red from crying.

-Poor girl, she must miss her mother...

She said and then took Elizabeth from the maid's arms and carried her.

-I will take care of Elizabeth, I will inform the king about it.

The maid nodded yes, then made a small bow and left the room. Margaret directed all her attention to Elizabeth.

-Don't cry little one, we're going to have a good time here.

Margaret took a small cookie and held it out to Elizabeth.

-This cookie looks delicious, could you eat it?...

Elizabeth took the cookie in her hands and bit into it and ate a little, Elizabeth's face lit up with a smile, The cookie was delicious.

-Did you like the cookie?.

Margaret asked, laughing as she found the princess's tender reaction amusing, Margaret spent the entire afternoon in the music room listening to the piano melodies and eating all kinds of desserts with Elizabeth, Margaret couldn't help but feel sad deep down, a girl, So young she was going to lose her mother, she could see how much Elizabeth missed Anne.