“Yes, Beta!” They answered and I threw him to them.

They took him away and I locked the door. “Are you okay?” I asked Elora, who looked at me expressionlessly.

Something seemed to spark in her eyes, and I couldn't help what it was. I walked up to her and held her shoulders.

“You aren't yourself. What did he do to you?” I asked, but she didn't answer.

Instead, she pressed herself to me. Her body was hot. “Fuck me!” She begged and pulled me close.

“Huh?” I was taken aback by her demand.

“This isn't you, Elora,” I said and looked around the room. What has that bastard done to you?

My eyes landed on the tray of food on the table and I rushed to it. I took it and sniffed from it. “This is a drug…" I trailed off, trying to remember where I had scented something like this before. It was back in school where… I gasped and remembered. “This is an aphrodisiac!” I exclaimed, and my anger grew. This drug can lead to uncontrollable cravings for sex.

How dare Lucien?

I wanted to meet him and beat him until he bled, but then I remembered Elora and rushed to meet her.

“Fuck me, Damon. Please…" She begged, her voice shaking a bit.

“Let's take a bath. You'll be fine after that,” I urged her, but she shook her head.

I pulled her to myself and undressed her. As her body came into view, I could feel my member hardening, but I ignored it. I wanted to avoid taking advantage of her condition.

I carried her in bridal style and took her to the bathroom, then switched on the shower and allowed the cold water to cascade down her body.

She seemed to calm down a bit and I moved close to switch the shower off, but she pulled me under the shower and smacked her lips on mine. I tried to move away from her, but her grip on me was tight. She was pushing her breasts against me as well, and I felt my erection grow even harder.

I tried to push her away and she pushed me against the wall. I groaned, and my cock twitched in anticipation.

“Please! I need you! Just fuck me already.”  She cried and kissed me passionately.

I slid out of my wet clothes.

I closed my eyes and kissed her back fervently. I slipped my hand between her legs and her thighs were quivering under me. I switched off the shower and carried her in bridal style to the room, then dropped her on the bed.

She pulled me down and wrapped her legs around my waist.

“Elora, snap out of this." I said, trying to control myself as well, but she wasn't helping matters, and so I decided to help her by using another means.

I took one of her nipples into my mouth and slipped my fingers into her pussy. She moaned as she felt me sucking on her nipples and I felt her clench around my finger.

I pumped my fingers in her pussy and felt her clench even tighter around my finger, making me grunt.

My hand slipped inside of her and began stroking her clit, rubbing it gently.

Her pussy was slick and slippery, so I started massaging her clit to make her more sensitive.

After a while, I pulled my finger out of her pussy and slid my tongue along it, causing her hips to jerk. I sucked on her clit again and continued to stroke it while I thrust my tongue in her pussy repeatedly.

Her back arched and her arms flew above her head as she screamed my name. She writhed and trembled beneath me and as I kept doing that, I noticed that her breathing was becoming erratic and fast.

I started sucking harder, circling her pussy with my tongue and my other hand moving around her mound, massaging it. Then, my hand shot inside her pussy and my fingers slid into her. I pumped my fingers in and out of her and watched as she bucked her ass into me. I added some more pressure, and she came all over my arm and down onto the mattress.

Her juices came pouring out, and I licked it all. After her orgasm subsided, her breathing returned to normal and she fell asleep. I got down from the bed and stared at her sleeping figure. Thank goodness my wolf was able to sense you otherwise, I don't even want to think about what would have happened to you.

I kissed her forehead and covered her with the duvet and stared at my hard member.

“How to fix this?” I sighed and rushed to the bathroom, where I took another shower.

When I had calmed down, I grabbed a bathrobe and got on the bed. I pulled her to myself and stroked her hair.

“Sleep well, mate.”

And as for that bastard, who dared to lay his filthy hands on you, I will make sure he gets dealt with. I will make him beg and plead for mercy for drugging my mate and attempting to have sex with you.

He won't be spared from my wrath.