Mission

"Yoo Joonghyuk you have been summoned by Anna Croft." A messenger angel said. Yoo Joonhyuk grunted in displeasure "Why does she want me?" he said gruffly. "It doesn't say." he responded bluntly.

Yoo Joonghyuk didn't have good history with Anna Croft, he turned away from the messenger spreading out his wings and took flight. 

"Yoo Joonghyuk your late." Anna Croft said her arms crossed. "Sorry." he replied coldly. "As indiffrent as ever I see."  said with a teasing smile. Yoo Joonghyuk suppressed the urge to leave as he forced a small smile. "Lets go on with it." he said tucking in his wings. Anna Croft nodded "Theres been reports of a demon thats been plotting against the heavens, I want you bring him back here alive." she said emphasising the words alive. "Why do you want him alive, its just a demon he wont cause harm." Yoo Joonghyuk questioned. "Turns out hes quite powerful, before you we sent out some other troops and they were all killed." she said somberly. 

"Intresting." Yoo joonghyuk said. "What does he look like?" he asked. Anna Craft pulled up a sketch of the demon. "His name is Kim Dokja, large black wings and small horns." Anna Craft described as she sat down the sketch. "He looks.. average." Yoo Joonghyuk said while studying the sketch. "Well average or not he's strong, you leave in an hour." She said. "An hour!?" Yoo Joonghyuk stood up his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. "I have a life outside of your missions." he said gruffly. Anna Croft raised an eyebrow "Do you?". Yoo Joonghyuk had to remind himself not to kill her. "Goodbye." he said. "Nice seeing you." Anna Croft said with a cold smile. 

"That snake." Yoo Joonghyuk cursed under his breath and he flew down to the gates. As he landed a lean angel greeted him. "Master!" she exclaimed. "Lee Jihye, hello." Yoo Joonghyuk said briefly. "Do you need to get through again?" she asked. Yoo Joonghyuk nodded. "Alright then!" Lee Jihye pulled out her sword and walked towards the gates, to a large keyhole. After inserting her sword the gates slowly opened. "Thank you." Yoo Joonghyuk said as he left. "Be safe!" Lee Jihye waved after him. 

The environment in this place was disgusting. Crowds of foul looking creatures littered the reddened streets. The air was thick and smelled of iron. "Ugh.." The man rushed quickly away from the streets. "Where is this guy I've been searching for hours." he thought in annoyance. 

Suddenly a cool gust of wind brushed past him causing him to look up. Perched up on an abandoned building was a man in a flowing white coat, his black wings spread out blocking the red sun illuminating his thin figure. "Is that the demon..?" Yoo Joonghyuk thought. "He looks like a fallen angel." he stared at the man. 

"Hello!" Kim Dokja chirped. Yoo Joonghyuk narrowed his eyes "Is your name Kim Dokja?" he called out. The man raised an eyebrow and slowly descended from his perch. "Why are you here?" Kim Dokja inched closer till there noses will almost touching. "To what do I owe the pleasure of an angel in my presence?" He said with a sly smile. Yoo Joonghyuk stared coldly at the man unfazed by their distance. "I have orders to detain you for plotting agaisnt the heavens." He informed. 

"Oh, is that right." Kim Dokja turned around with his hands behind his back "You can take me." he said. Yoo Joonghyuk gaped at him for a moment. "Is this a trick..?" he asked a fruitless question. "Now why would I ever trick you?" Kim Dokja said. 

"..." Yoo Joonghyuk acted quickly to tie the demons hands together. As he put the finishing knot he felt a sharp pain in his back. Yoo Joonghyuk pushed down Dokja and placed a foot on his back as he groped at his back. He pulled out a small blade and quickly observed it for poision. He wasen't hurt badly, was this really the best that the infamous Kim Dokja could do? 

"You should really work on your knot skills." Kim Dokja said and quickly jumped up, thowing Yoo Joonghyuk off balance. "He distracted me!" Yoo Joonghyuk thought annoyed. He exceled at fighting and to be tricked by such a common game made his enraged. 

Yoo Joonghyuk unsheated his sword, taking a stance infront of the now frowning demon. "You have no chance against me." Yoo Joonghyuk snarled taking a stab at Kim Dokja. Kim Dokja dodged quickly his wings flapping dust into the air. Yoo Joonghyuk quickly retaliated kicking Kim Dokja roughly in his stomach. "Umph!" Kim Dokja groaned caught off guard. Kim Dokja recovered quickly flying into the air. "Attack me!" Yoo Joonghyuk yelled flying after him .

Now Kim Dokja was frowning deeply "Listen I don't want to fight you, can you just leave me alone?" he asked. Yoo Joonghyuk felt veins forming "I'm going to crush you skull in." he growled. " Oh looks like your not in the mood for listening." Kim Dokja sighed quickly blocked as Yoo Joonghyuk sent a barage of slashes at him. 

"Kim Dokja your coming with me." Yoo Joonghyuk declared. 

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!

If you like this and want me to continue please let me know :D