She saw him with widened eyes.

"Sorry Sir" She didn't want to miss the lecture.

"Madam! I have asked you to get out of my class" He said it again in an impolite manner.

She gathered her belongings and walked out of the class room.

'Madam ke bache. Aj nahi choroo gi ap ko' She clenched her teeth remembering his rude behavior.

(You will pay for this. I won't leave you easily)

She went to the cafeteria and bought a cup of slush. The iced mango slushy left a good effect on her mind.

She put air buds in her ears and opened an app on her cell phone. She started watching videos.

She forgot the embarrassment, she faced a few minutes ago.

...

He was sitting in his cabin. He had to take the 5th semester's class in a few minutes. He took out his mobile phone from his pocket.

He opened a messaging app and opened a chat named Lina. His fingers typed a message.

I will be free in an hour. I know you don't have any more classes. Come in the parking lot at 1.15 pm.

The message was seen instantly but he received no reply from her. He sent her another message,

Understood?

She also didn't reply back this time. He smiled while watching his mobile screen.

'Naraz ho gai hy'

(She is angry at me)

He turned off his mobile phone. He stood up from his seat and held his laptop. He was going to take his class.

After taking his class he was free. He took his belongings and walked to the parking lot. He waited for her, sitting in the car, but she didn't appear.

He dialed her number.

She didn't bother to answer his call. A thin line formed on his forehead.

'Such a baby' He shook his head.

He typed another message,

I am waiting in the car. Why are you not coming?  Come, don't disturb me.

After a few minutes, the door of the passenger seat opened, and she silently sat down.

"I know you are angry at me" He initiated the talk.

She didn't reply to him. She was looking straight forward, waiting for him to start driving the car.

"Okay let's go home" He muttered, trying to ignore her tantrums.

The faculty had a separate parking lot with a separate gate, so till now it was very easy for him to hide their relationship from everyone.

"What about your quiz? How did it go?" He asked about a class test she had today of another subject which she was preparing last night.

She didn't say anything.

"Was it that bad? You aren't even telling me" He kept speaking.

Still received no reply.

"You want ice cream?" He asked, driving on the main city road.

She didn't bother to reply to him.

"Come on my little angry bird! I am sorry for what happened today. Don't be mad at me!" He pampered her.

Hearing his apology, she smiled proudly. He surrendered as always.

"I forgive you" She exclaimed.

"Thank you" Hearing her sweet voice, he sighed in relief.

"I will take chocolate fudge" She told him as he parked the car in front of an ice cream parlor.

"Okay Madam!" He opened his door side.

"I am not MADAM" She reminded him, emphasizing her least favorite word.

"Okay sweetheart!" He released a chuckle before getting out of the car.

Liyana smiled while watching him.

She had the hold of this man.

He was hers.

Only her.

.........................................................

They are so freaking cute♥️

They have my heart🫶

Do a lot of comments guys!

Don't forget to vote ✨