Chapter 50: Trip(part 2)

It was dark outside.

The city was beautiful, which made you take more photos with Bakugo and sometimes asked him to take a photo of yourself, which he actually agreed.

Now you were back at the hotel, watching movies on Netflix in the living room.
You were slumped down on the giant couch, and Bakugo was sitting next to you.

"This shit is boring."
Bakugo said.

"Yeah.. There's nothing good to watch." You said, scrolling if there's some good movies to watch.

You glanced at Bakugo, who looked bored as hell.

You then noticed some giant pillows on the couch, and smirked, thinking of a good idea.

"Or maybe we can do something else..." you said, as Bakugo looked at you with confusion.

You quickly picked up a pillow, and hit Bakugo on the face, and jumped off the couch.
"PILLOW FIGHT!" You shouted, as Bakugo growled, as he picked up another pillow, and threw it at you, which you quickly dodged.

"Oh it's fucking on." Bakugo's growl soon turned into a smirk, as he picked up another pillow.

You laughed, as you ran away from Bakugo who was chasing you, and you jumped over the couch, as you hit Bakugo on the face again.

"WHY YOU LITTLE..!!!" Bakugo growled, as he chased you.

Bakugo was about to grab you from behind, and you turned around, trying to hit him again, but you accidentally stepped on the pillow that was on the ground- the one Bakugo threw at you before.

You slipped backwards, and your eyes widened. As you fell, you grabbed Bakugo's shirt unwittingly, as his eyes widened too, and you both fell down on the ground.

"Ow..."
You mumbled.
You fell down on your back, as you slowly opened your eyes.

"Fuck..." Bakugo mumbled, as he opened his eyes too.

Both your eyes widened.
You were laid on your back on the ground, and Bakugo was hovering over you, as he was remaining his balance with his elbow on the ground.

His face was close to yours, only about two inches away.

Both your face flushed, and you couldn't move somehow.
Your heart pounded, as you felt butterflies in your stomach.

Bakugo's face had flushed too, as his heart was beating faster. He felt a knot in his stomach, as his face flushed more.

You both couldn't think of anything, nor move.

You could only hear you and Bakugo breathing.
Your eyes met his, and you somehow suddenly felt the urge of wanting to kiss him.

Bakugo was the same, and before he and you could think, Bakugo leaned closer to you.
You were about to close your eyes...

But then...

"Riiiing!!!"
Your phone rang.

You and Bakugo's eyes both shot open wide, as Bakugo jumped off you.

Your both face flushed, as you quickly stood up and grabbed your phone.

"...It's a call from Kaminari.. hehe..." you said, embarrassed of the situation you were in now.

"What does that Dunce face want..? I'm going to sleep." Bakugo said, as he walked over to his room and closed the door.

"Alright... Goodnight." You said, as you went in your room, and closed the door behind you.

You leaned on the door, and you covered your face with your palms.

'Were we about to kiss?? We were about to kiss, right...??'
You blushed more, as the thought of Bakugo before slipped past your mind.