Chapter 43: Hero intern

It was the second day of your hero interns with Hawks.

You, Bakugo, Tokoyami, and Siji your brother, was interning with him.

You had been teamed up with Tokoyami, and Siji and Bakugo had went with Hawks.

"Call us with the earbuds if something dangerous happens." Hawks had told you and Tokoyami before going.

You and the others had to look out for a case, about missing people.

A group of people went missing two days ago, and another crowd of people went missing yesterday. This morning, at 3:00am, another group of students went missing.

There wasn't full evidence of why they had gone missing, and the cops couldn't find anything else specifical.

But Hawks noticed something.

The place the peoples went missing were different places, but they were all dark alleyways.

Hawks had decided to take care of this case with his interning students: You and the other 3.
.

.

.

"How can a large group of people go missing altogether?" You asked, walking with Tokoyami.

"Maybe the person or people have a quirk that can capture groups of people?" Tokoyami said.
"Like Compress from the LOV?"

"But he can only trap one person in one marble. It could be a similar quirk maybe?"
You said.

"Hawks said that the people all went missing after they entered a dark alleyway. Why don't we look around in them?" You asked, and Tokoyami nodded.

"I can help you control dark shadow in the dark with my flames." You added, as he thanked you.

You both entered a dark alleyway.

It was evening, and the path was really dark.

You lit up small flames from your palms, making some light, brightening the path.

But then.. you both heard something.

"Didn't you hear something?" Tokoyami asked, and you nodded, while narrowing your eyes.

"*CREEECK...*"

A creeking sound was heard forward, and you lightened your flames brighter, to see what it is, more properly.

There was something... you couldn't say that it was a person. Something was squirming on it, and it looked like...

"Are they all people?!"
You shouted, as Tokoyami's eyes widened too.

(It looks like the hand demon from <Demonslayer> if you know, but instead of the hands wrapped around him, it would look like people stuck together(like the human meatball from the hero license exam)

(It looks like the hand demon from <Demonslayer> if you know, but instead of the hands wrapped around him, it would look like people stuck together(like the human meatball from the hero license exam).)