Chapter 91: War pt.2

"You two, hide yourselves!"
Gran Torino said as he flew away to fight.

But then Shigaraki started to fly towards Eraserhead.
"You're in my way!"
He shouted.

Gran Torino and other heroes tried to stop him, but it was too late for them.

"SENSEI!"
Midoriya shouted, as he suddenly attacked Shigaraki.

You also made a shield around him, protecting him.

"Why are you kids..?!"

"If Shigaraki can't use his quirk, at least let us fight! The heroes can't come block him because of the Nomus! There aren't enough people to go against with us!"

"The worst that could happen to us is losing Aizawa Sensei!"

"He's protected us the whole time, the worst that could happen is losing him!"

Bakugo also landed explosions at Shigaraki.

"Are you setting off fireworks? I'm not interested in you as joining us anymore."
Shigaraki said as he flew to Bakugo.

But then Endeavor appeared and punched him with his flames.

He flew backwards and landed on the ground.

"Endeavor!"
Midoriya shouted.

"Where's Shoto?!"

"He's not with us!"

"Deku, Bakugo, Aurora. I won't ask you why you're here right now, Support Eraser! Bakugo, Aurora, protect Deku!"
Endeavor demanded.

"One For All.. be mine, little brother!"
Shigaraki said, but All For One's voice was covered on his voice.

Your eyes narrowed, All For One was controlling Shigaraki, just as you expected.

Endeavor sent a attack at Shigaraki, who dodged easily.
Gran Torino also fought Shigaraki.

But then, Shigaraki, who looked as if he was zoning out, suddenly shot to the sky and flew the two away and headed to Midoriya.

"Just how much do you think you can ignore me?! You must be high!"
Bakugo shouted as he shot his gauntlet at Shigaraki.

Everyone took the chance and landed a attack each at him, including you.

You landed bolts of lighting down at him.
Black-lighting shaped wounds appeared again on your face, which stung a lot.

Shigaraki landed on the floor.

"It's over Shigaraki. Give up."
Endeavor said as he walked over to him.

Shigaraki started mumbling something, but you couldn't hear it well because you were a bit far away.

But then red veins started appearing on Shigaraki's body, and purple smoke started coming out.

"What's that..?"

Shigaraki stood back up.
"You people...you pretend to protect society... you pretend you don't see the ones you can't save...and covered up those you hurt...Building up yourselves like that..."
He said.
"Everyone rejected me...that's why I'll reject you too. That's why I destroy. That's why I become stronger..!"