Chapter 93: Death

Bakugo woke up.

"He's awake!!"
Mineta shouted and cried, as he shot open the door of Bakugo's patient room.

"Shut up! Where the hell am I?!"
Bakugo shouted.

"Oh good, he's mad. He's his usual weird self!"
Sero sighed, smiling a bit.

"Don't check on me like it's nothing!"
Bakugo screamed again.
"What the hell is this place?!"

"It's the Central hospital."
Sato explained.

"Anyway I'm just glad you're awake!"
Mineta cried as he clung onto Bakugo.

"I'll tell the nurse!"
Hagakure said as she ran out.

"What about Deku and Todoroki..? Y/n?"
Bakugo asked quietly, pushing Mineta away.
"And Aizawa Sensei...Senpais.. and Endeavor?"

"What happened..?"

Sero and Sato's face darkened.

"I'll tell you everything. But please stay calm when you hear."
Sero said.
.
.
.
"I told you not to move..! You'll die!"

"Stop moving!"

The others shouted as they pulled Bakugo back, who was trying to get out of his patient room to check the others.

"Shut up! If you pull me back, then I'll strain more and be even more likely to die!"
Bakugo said.

"Haven't you heard what Sero said?! You won't be able to do anything even though you go!"

***
"Todoroki was badly burned, and Aizawa Sensei was also badly injured- but they'll live. But Midoriya doesn't have any sign of waking up...and Y/n...I and everyone else still haven't got any news of her, but shes Y/n. She'll be fine."
Sero explained to Bakugo.

***

'That bastard..If he dies.. I'll kill you..!'
Bakugo thought.

Soon, Asui and Sato, and some others tied Bakugo up and moved him back to his room for him to get rest. He was still screaming though.

And that time, Hawks and Best Jeanist had arrived at the hospital to talk with All Might about... One For All, they had heard Shigaraki talk about it, and that it was involved with Deku;Midoriya.
.
.
.

Hawks and Best Jeanist, All Might has ended their conversation and they headed back in the hospital.

"All Might, Sir! Hawks and Best Jeanist too... we have news about Y/n L/n..."
Nurses ran to them with a anxious expression.

"Y/n? I haven't got news from her... is she alright?"
All might asked.

"Yeah, Where's her patient room anyways?"
Hawks asked.

"I...we got orders to send the news to everyone... but we couldn't."
The nurses murmured.

The three heroes noticed something.
"Tell us what you know."

"But before we can tell you.. other nurses are bringing the students of U.A that are less injured- who can move in this state, to hear the news together. So they can tell the others who are still hospitalized..."
They said with a shaking tone.

Soon, some students who weren't injured a lot- who got healed quickly (ex. Iida, Uraraka, Sero, Mineta, Mina etc.) came with the nurses.