Chapter 45: Fuck you

You and Siji both ran behind Itaro, using super speed, as, he couldn't follow you with his eyes.

You both surrounded your flames around your fists, and punched Itaro at he back of his head, and Itaro fell on his face.

"I..couldn't see you..!!! How are you so fast?!" Itaro shouted, as he tried to stand back up, but you shot your flames at him.

Itaro dodged, jumping backwards, but you took this chance and jumped above him, kicking him on the head, as Siji punched him on the jaw.

As Itaro crashed down on the ground, you both shot your flames at him, and Itaro crashed on a wall.

He was burned badly, and he laid his back on the wall, trying to stand up.

His head and body was burned and bleeding, as he breathed heavily.

But before he stood up, you ran to him, and kicked the top of his head, and then grabbed his face, as you crashed his head on the wall.

Itaro coughed out blood, as you used your telekenisis cracking skill on his skull, cracking it a bit, and Itaro laid down unconscious.

You and Siji turned off your quirks, as the green aurora disappeared.

The white part of your eyes were red, and it looked like it was about to bleed.

Siji's nose were already bleeding, and he coughed up blood, since his ribs were broken.

Your eye color changed back to e/c from ivory.

You sighed, and stood back up, glaring at the unconscious body of Itaro.

Hawks, Tokoyami, and Bakugo ran at both of you, and soon, the cops arrived, taking away Itaro.

You all were sent to a hospital, for treating.

Your left shoulder was bandaged up, since you got shot by a gun, and your other wounds were treated too.
Siji and Bakugo was also treated, as their ribs were broken and their body was burnt a lot.
Tokoyami's left arm was broken, and Hawks's wings were burned.

"I should have killed that bitch when I had the chance." You grumbled, talking to your crew as you all walked out of the hospital.

"If you did, you would be locked up and you won't be able to be a hero." Siji said, as you pouted.

"Anyway, thanks for today, I wouldn't be able to get that villain without your help." Hawks said, smiling, as he was bringing you all to the dorms.

"Yeah, you should buy dinner for us tomorrow."
You smirked, teasing Hawks.

"Course I will, if it's for my lil birdy." Hawks laughed, as he patted your head.

Bakugo grumbled, as he walked next to you, glaring at Hawks.

Hawks noticed this, as his eyes widened for a second, but then suddenly smirked, looking at Bakugo.

He stopped patting your head, and started to talk about something else.

Bakugo narrowed his eyes, and looked away.

He brought you all to the first years dorms, then grabbed Siji's arm, and took him to the second years dorms, after saying goodbye at all of you.

You were all back to your dorms.

You took a shower, and changed into some basketball shorts and a oversized T-shirt, and plopped down on the common room couch.

"Girl, you look tired. Want some?" Mina had brought you some chocolate milk, and sat down on the seat next to you.

"Mina I love you so much..!" You said, as you drank the chocolate milk.