Chapter 11: Thank you

"Why is my fucking life like this..."
You questioned yourself as you sat down, by a nearby building.

A few minutes ago, it started to rain, a lot, and you weren't even halfway home.

You cursed under your breath, getting soaked.

You just sat there for a while, thinking about just flying to your house.
But still, it would take about half an hour, and that was too much for you since you didn't even eat lunch, and today's training was specifically exhausting.
You could black out midway.

'Should I take a taxi? But I've got no money.'

"Hey moron, what the hell are you doing here?"
You heard a familiar voice.

You looked up, and saw Bakugo holding a umbrella.

"If I were you, I would just leave me alone and go your way." You answered, your gaze back to the floor.

"You're fucking soaked."
He said.

"Like I said before, I don't get why you care so much." You said.

"Are you fucking lost or something?" He asked.

"What am I, a stray cat or something? I'm not lost."

He then looked at you, now noticing something.

"So you don't have a umbrella. If I were you I would've just ran home." He said, copying your words.

"Say that again once you move to a house that's an hour walk from the school."

"Why do you live so far? *sigh.* Follow me." He said gesturing you to get up.

"Why?" You questioned.

"You're fucking soaked and I'm not a heartless person to leave you here alone." He said.

"I thought you were?"
He growled.

"And why are you being so kind all of a sudden? I said I don't need your fucking pity."

He glanced at you with question.

"Would you have been nice to me before, before you even knew about me? I don't think so. I can go on my own, thank you very much."
You said sarcastically.

"IT'S NOT PITY DAMMIT! I JUST NEED TO SAY SOMETHING TO YOU!" He shouted.

"IT'S SOMETHING THAT SHITTY HAIR WANTS TO TELL YOU TOO, BUT I'M GOING TO SAY IT FIRST!"

"If you're going to apologize, I don't need any of that." You said, then suddenly sneezed because of how cold you got, soaked by the rain.

He sighed once more, then kneeled down in front of you, then suddenly hung you on his shoulder.

"WHAT THE HELL? Put me down!!" You shouted and tried to get off, but he didn't budge.

You tried to get off, but soon gave up.
He then changed position from hanging you on his shoulder, to piggyback riding you.

"Where the heck are you even going? Are you trying to murder me secretly or something?"

"I could murder you right now if you don't shut the fuck up." He growled.

"Then put me down."

"No."

You gave up after 5 minutes of bickering, and you suddenly felt exhausted more than before.

And before you even knew, you fell asleep on his back.

<Bakugo's POV>

After about 5 minutes she became quiet.
I don't know why I'm taking her to my house right now, but my body moved on it's own.