Chapter 14- Long Time No See

Hello All! Sorry for the inconsistent chapters- Y'all still have the brain rot too? I wanna make one shots books later on to just be able to write more on Astarion without having to think of plot. THEREFORE- for this chapter please comment what you'd want in a one shot book!~

 THEREFORE- for this chapter please comment what you'd want in a one shot book!~

I hate tonight. I hate how beautiful the sparkling stars gleam. I hate the sound of swaying trees and just how fucking beautiful it sounds to my ears. I hate how relaxed I am, once again, in some bumpkin state. I ran out of that tiny village to the big city only to find myself right back in the same sorry state. I dived a little bit off of the deep end this week.

Buried my head in scrolls and work to stop the overwhelming feelings I got when Astarion would tease me. His teasing cheeky smirk. His wandering hands tracing down my hips when he surprised me from behind. I hated how drawn I was to such a revolting man. 

Tonight,

was utterly gorgeous. 

I sat by a stream, something that at least made white noise to filled my already overflowing thoughts. Somehow, it calmed my nerves. The light from the stars bounced off the stream and illuminated the little piece of paradise I held oh, so, dearly, as it was the only thing keeping me sane.

"Darling, long time no see~!" His voice was excruciating his voice was. The way he clicked his tongue against his teeth, his sharp delicate cutters. 

I didn't want to turn around, to see his little teasing smile as if he knew I was just putty in his hands. He was wrong, but I could tell he thought otherwise with those dimpled cheeks flaring everytime I rolled my eyes. Alas, I did turn to face him. He was leaned across a tree, his legs elegantly crossed as he leaned lightly against the bark. He tilted his head lightly as he seemed to read my expression, that same almost mesmerizing feeling of fingers digging through my hands as I stared at him. 

"I just saw you. I told you not to bother me anymore." I winced at the feeling. His eyes almost looked as if he was reading my thoughts as he stared. He just hummed in response to my pleads for alone time, his body moving to sit next to me. I sighed,  my eyebrows furrowing lightly at his lack of disappearance. 

"It's okay to be insane, you know. I do that a lot to women." His arm slid to behind us, his movements bringing him slightly closer to me. My face twitched slightly at his words, of course he would play this to be sexual. 

"You act as if you know me." I rolled my eyes, moving myself away with one quick slide over. 

"I mean, who says I don't? I've seen... well everything."

"And I, to you. Doesn't mean I know you." I groaned lightly, pulling my knees slightly closer to my chest. I heard him shift his head lightly to the side, almost thinking for a moment.