Chapter 11- Dark Embrace🍋

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD. IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER. EVERY CHAPTER WITH SEXUAL CONTENT IS MARKED WITH A LEMON. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN READING.

WARNINGS: SEXUAL CONTENT, BITING, BLOOD

Every tender kiss, every light tickle of his hair caressing my forehead felt like an entanglement of our bodies

Every tender kiss, every light tickle of his hair caressing my forehead felt like an entanglement of our bodies. Over a year ago I was dreaming of this, of him. No one could know of this.

This. What even was this? Why did I want to hide my hungry lips? If he was free to be a vampire, was I too free to release my utmost inner thoughts? Was I allowed to deviate from my plans of dying utterly and solemnly alone? Allowed to share my fortunes with such a man I knew had used and left women in the past? Would I be different?

I felt my hair under his grasp, having no idea of how his elated grasp had found it's way there. However, I was pleased with it as it had taken me from that train of thought.

"I can tell when you think too much, My Darling." His lips breathed into my ear, his mouth leaving kisses among my jawline. Each kiss a spark, each breath a drop of water leaving me a mess. He loved that I had gotten myself in this situation, loved that I still questioned it's realness.

"I can't want to make you think no more..." His voice was husky, his body seemingly untouched by his now sealed dagger wound. "...for when you are just a bumbling mouth of no rhyme or reason under my grasp."

"You'll open your stitches if you keep leaning over like that." I tried to keep focus, pushing him so he would lay down once more.

"Let them. That just means I have to have your tender hands pressed against me once more." His hand pulled my neck so that I leaned over his mouth. I could see his want in his eyes as well as... oh.

"Someone's excited." I couldn't stop the blush flooding my face, he took a deep breath as he smiled. It was obvious my pheromones were going wild at the sight.

"I can smell your want from here, Darling. Besides, I'm not the one whom climbed on in the first place." He smiled that same playful grin, his eyebrows cocked. "If you wanted me so badly...." I felt his hips grind against mine in a way I needed to cover my mouth, each mewl another reminder of my thirst. "You could have begged."