Chapter 9- Trouble in Paradise

ALRIGHT WHO HERE WAS GOING TO TELL ME I SOMEHOW DISHED OUT 15,277 WORDS OF THIS STORY? THAT IS NOT COUNTING THIS CHAPTER OR THE WARNING, JUST CHAPTER 1-8. I UPLOADED ALL OF THAT IN 8 DAYS. GOD PLEASE HELP THE BRAIN ROT IS TOO REAL. ANYWAYSSSS,

(so... mid-writing this chapter I noticed we also hit 100 votes!!! Thank yall so much wtf!!!)

Edit: Wattpad messed up and tried to change the version I uploaded with a previous version I had on my phone so I had to reupload. Sorry is Wattpad spammed yall!

Enjoy!

I awoke with the crook of my neck pounding, sending shivers and pains throughout my entire body

I awoke with the crook of my neck pounding, sending shivers and pains throughout my entire body. The sun had made it's appearance very known with it's light and heat pounding into my tent. Apparently, I had passed out and somehow awoke in my own bed. A happy ending, but a strange one knowing Astarion. Knowing him, I'd have expected he took me there and now, even if I was drunk or unconscious. I checked over my body for bruises or anything else amiss but found nothing. Although... he did sink he teeth into me.

So... that happened.

I tried to wrap my head around the situation. I sat in my bed, unmoving, just trying to understand the situation. The red eyes, the white hair...

He must be a vampire.

As I came to the realization I found myself almost shocked I didn't piece it together before. The teasing nature, the flirty voice, even the way he spoke perfectly as if he calculated each word. Of course that charismatic asshole would be something of this sort. But... a vampire? I just assumed he had some issues.

I sat up and felt my head pound against my skull. I felt myself weak in the legs, a feeling of light numbness coursing throughout my body. He... he basically sucked me dry. I felt myself dislike him more, even if that wasn't possible with the already coursing hatred. Yet, for just a moment last night... I felt myself grow just slightly attached. That was BEFORE he sunk his teeth into me though. He could die horribly for all I care.

I opened my tent curtain only to notice the rest of the camp starting to pack up. "Hey!" Gale trotted over, seemingly lightly hung over. "Pack your things, were heading out. Tav got a lead on Astarion's master." He seemed rather excited. Well, this was good for me. I could finally return to my shop, enjoy my own little freedom.

Although, I couldn't go full blown hells on Astarion, I didn't mind. As long as I got back to my little life and my, not so little, shop I couldn't dare mind.

"Well, you seem absolutely parched after last night~" A voice snapped me from my thoughts, I straightened my once bent over posture quickly and felt myself hit a strong chest. His hands went to my hips to settle me from knocking both of us over. "And... seemingly jumpy."