Chapter 16 - Please 🍋

Hello all! Thank you for being patient. I lost a lot of motivation to write, yet seeing you all still adding and commenting on my work always tends to bring me back :,) .
Warnings:
THIS IS SMUT. FULL ON SMUT. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFY JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.
Lots of pet names and lowkey slut shaming
Light domination :)

(From what I hear, most of my comment section likes this though, don't you?)

The night was young, our bodies warm as the pressed deeply against each other. It was weird seeing this side of Astarion. He was always for violence from what I've heard, a heartbreaker. Yet his hair tussled within my grasp as he gave pecks down my body was absolutely not what I imagined. In each little kiss I felt his breath heighten with what I could only describe as anticipation.

"Astarion-"
"I love it when you say my name, say it more Darling."
"Astarion"
"Good girl." His voice was hushed, yet both of us sober unlike last time. This was calculated, aware, awake.

I felt as he tore my underwear off, the fabric making an audible ripping noise. I gasped at the feeling, but was unable to respond as he pushed me up against the tree. He looked at me once more for a cheeky little glance before his head dropped under my skirt.

I felt as his tongue played with my bundle of nerves, the feeling utterly intoxicating. I placed my hand over my mouth to muffle the erotic noises seeping out, yet I couldn't stop as my liquids decorated Astarions chin. My legs shook with pleasure, just the feeling of his tongue caressing my gentle folds causing me to feel like I've never felt before. My free hand wandered over to his head, the bulge from his hair showcasing the up and down motions it was making.

I felt as his tongue swished back and forth, up and down, and in curves as he gentle began to suckle on my clit. I didn't know how long it had been since he started l, yet I knew this feeling was new and exciting.

I felt what felt like my stomach churning within me, a deep sense of butterflies and erotic tension forming. Astarion must have known it too, as one of his hands lingered right where my uterus would be below my bellybutton, his other hand's fingers plunging in me. I couldn't help it as my legs began shaking hastily, the feeling of his fingers meeting through my gentle skin as he pushed with both hands. I bit my lip, hoping my noises wouldn't leak out, I felt as my thick blood spilling through my now split lip.

I felt as that little churning of my stomach split both up my spine and down my legs, the source now clearly being the pleasure from Astarions ample lips.
"Astarion!" I felt myself mumble through my lips. I tried to stop it, yet it tumbled out as a scream. I'm sure everyone would have heard if it wasn't for my hands both clenched over my mouth.