Don't fight

Mulai dari awal

"We have a check up on the house. You want me to just go by myself?" Jungkook ask but Jimin shocked his head.

"No. I want to go see it."

"Are you sure? Because if you don't feel good than you don't have to go." Jungkook says as he reached up to give Jimin a rub on his cheek as Jimin gave Jungkook big puppy dog eyes.

"Noo I want to go because I want to see Jungeun after." Jimin says and Jungkook couldn't help but to chuckle at Jimin's cuteness.

"Okay baby. Go get dressed then. I will be waiting." Jungkook said and Jimin nod his head then headed upstairs to get dressed.

Jungkook turn off the TV then took Kosmos outside to let her use the bathroom and to run around for a little bit. After that, Jungkook put Kosmos in his room in her playpen, giving her a kiss on the head before leaving the room. As he started heading downstairs, he heard footsteps behind him so he looked up to see Jimin walking down the stairs, dressed and wearing glasses with no makeup.

 As he started heading downstairs, he heard footsteps behind him so he looked up to see Jimin walking down the stairs, dressed and wearing glasses with no makeup

"Beautiful like always

"Beautiful like always." Jungkook says, putting his hand on Jimin's hips to kiss him as Jimin smiled, looking up at him.

"Thank you, bunny." Jimin says then put his shoes on.

They left the house, getting in the car with Jungkook driving to the house. But 20 minutes later, Jimin was having period cravings so they had to stop at a store to get some chocolate and strawberry soda. But after that they drove for another 25 minutes and got to their soon to be new home. Jimin got excited as he stepped out of the car and started walking to the door with Jungkook following him.

"Heyyy! Jimin. Jungkook." Mr Pete, the boss of the workers says as he shook hands with Jimin then Jungkook.

"Hello Mr Pete. How is everything coming along?" Jungkook ask as Jimin was looking around to see some new walls up now in the hallways.

"Well. We had a little problem with the plumbing downstairs but my guys fix it and the downstairs is now about 65% done." Mr Pete says with a smile as Jungkook smiled as well. "Come on down. I will show you." Mr Pete says as he started walking so Jimin and Jungkook followed him down the stairs.