Just lovely....

March 22nd

Jimin woke up for school with his alarm going off and he left out a sign then rolled over, turning it off. Jimin immediately started to feel like shit and his stomach felt like someone was stabbing him in the gut over and over again. He left out a whine as he slowly sat up in bed, holding his stomach.

"Great. Now I have to deal with my period for the next 6 days." Jimin thought to himself as he got out of bed And headed to his bathroom to take medicine for the cramping.

When boys hit puberty, they get tested if they can carry children or not and when Jimin hit age 13, he hit puberty and got tested, only to get told that he can carry children. Jimin doesn't mind it and honestly is happy that one day he can carry a baby in his stomach but his mother wasn't happy. Jimin wasn't happy about it at first too, hell no he was scared to death about that his body can do that. But then he met Jungkook and Yugyeom's friend Kim Seokjin and he taught him not to be scared and told him about how the classes will happen and what they will tell him, he calmed down more and was more comfortable.

His mother on the other hand, she isn't happy that Jimin can carry kids or the fact that he likes men and wears skirts and crop tops either but again.. Jimin likes it and doesn't let that get to him. But when men gets tested and finds out that they can carry babies, they go to these classes, that Jin told him about, to help them understand their body better and how the whole period thing works for guys. It's mostly the same thing like how it is for girls but without the blood but they do get emotional and have cramps.

Jimin left at a sign after he took the medicine then started to get ready for school for the day. Wearing sweatpants and a crop top with light makeup on and a jacket to put over the crop top.

 Wearing sweatpants and a crop top with light makeup on and a jacket to put over the crop top

Jacket to go over the outfit