Puppy

April 8th

So it has be 11 days, since Jimin and Jungkook shared a bed together and everything is good in between them. Jungkook is still healing but his ribs don't hurt anymore and his bruises are all gone but his cuts are still noticeable. But as Jungkook has been healing, Yugyeom has been helping more around the mafia base so Jungkook gets to spend a little bit more time with him as now yugyeom knows that Yoongi use to know Jimin as well. Yugyeom was just as shocked as Jungkook was when Jungkook told him about that Jimin was Yoongi's special someone that they have heard about so many times before. Yugyeom was so shocked that when Yoongi came into Jungkooks office, Yugyeom jumped on him in excitement, only to be thrown into the wall by Yoongi, making Jungkook laughed. For the past 11 days, The brothers have been trying to talk Yoongi into going to see Jimin but it is still no use.

He still won't go..

Meanwhile..

Jimin has had a hard week...

Jungkook went on one of his vacation for 3 days and Jimin honestly really miss him and was really happy the day he came back. Jimin was happy that he was back that when he saw Jungkook, he jumped on his back, making Jungkook quickly catching his legs, holding him up on his back as Jungkook was shocked but started laughing when he saw that it was Jimin. Jimin has been studying a lot because of the exams are coming up soon due to spring break happening the day after the exam happened. Jungkook and Yugyeom have been helping him study for them as they only saw Jimin every other day so they started going into his room to help him study for the exam as well as the test that the teacher have been giving them. The tests helps the students know how the exams are going to be like so they know what to study for.

Jimin also has been dealing with Youngkim what is not fun either as he is always messing with him, throwing him into the wall or pushing him over. Two days ago, Jungkook noticed a cut on Jimin's knee and asked what happened but Jimin just said that he fell in dance class. What really happened is that Youngkim pushed him hard, making Jimin fall over then YoungKim kick him right side a couple of times and pulled his hair. But then Jimin got a hold of YoungKim's hand and twisted his arm, making YoungKim let out a little scream as it felt like Jimin was pulling his shoulder out of the socket. Jimin then kicked YoungKims leg out from underneath him, making him fall so Jimin took off running as he laughed like a mad person. Jungkook noticed how Jimin was being easy with his right side but Jimin just told him, that it was just from not sleeping in the right positions and dance and also sitting in a chair for too long as well.

But today is the day...

Jimin gets his dog!

It has been 17 days making that 2 weeks and 3 days..... Yes Jungkook has been counting down the days.

Jungkook is hoping that this will cheer Jimin up after the hard week he has had. Right now Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin were driving to the house where the puppies are at.

"Babe, you know you didn't have to come." Namjoon said to his now 28 week pregnant husband who was so sitting in the passenger seat.

" Namjoon said to his now 28 week pregnant husband who was so sitting in the passenger seat