Runaway

April 14th
(A.n. long chapter ahead, 9,811 words)

Jimin left out a sign as him and Kosmos were the only ones home as yesterday Jungkook left and hasn't come back yet and Yugyeom had to leave to go do something. Jimin didn't feel like seeing anyone today so he didn't call Hoseok and Taehyung to hang out with and plus it was raining outside. So he decided just to chill out at home and hang out and play with Kosmos until either Jungkook or Yugyeom comes home.

Jimin did tell Hoseok and Taehyung about Yoongi and they were super excited as Yoongi was their Hyung too and really wanted to see him. Jimin has been thinking a lot about Yoongi and how he should talk to him now as 6 years ago, he didn't even have to say anything because Yoongi knew him so well and could tell whatever Jimin wanted just by looking at him. It's been 3 days since the whole thing in-between him and Yoongi happened and he is still so unsure what to say to Yoongi as the last time he talked to Yoongi, he was 11 and different. Jimin did ask Jungkook if Yoongi knows that he is gay and bigender with Jungkook saying yes because he told Yoongi years ago but Yoongi hasn't seen any pictures of Jimin in a skirt or crop top or even a dress.

"I want to talk to him but I just don't know how to even though I trust him so much still!" Jimin thought to himself as he laid down on his bed with Kosmos walking over to him and giving him kisses. "Thank you Kosmos. You get me right, baby?" Jimin talked to Kosmos who just wagged her tail and gave Jimin more kisses, making him giggle.

Then out of nowhere Jimin heard footsteps walking to his room and he sat up, grabbing Kosmos so she didn't fall from his getting up as she was laying on his chest. Jimin looked over at the door to see the person who he wasn't expecting even though he was really hoping that it was Jungkook or Yugyeom just messing with him.

"Oh mom.. your back." Jimin says, looking at his mother as his mother looked at him in shock as he was a little nervous because he was holding Kosmos in his arms.

"What is that?" Mom askto him, looking right at Kosmos.

"Oh this cutie pie. This is Kosmos. My dog." Jimin says with a smirk as he petted Kosmos.

"That is not your dog! I want it out of my house!" Mom says, clearly in a piss off mood but Jimin felt his nerves go away a little as he rolled his eyes, not in the mood to deal with her.

"She must of saw the pee pads and dog Bowls downstairs." Jimin thought to himself as the brothers Dad walked in so they were both in his room and he quickly sat up, holding Kosmos close to him. "She is my dog. Jungkook got her for me." Jimin says as Kosmos started growling at them, not liking how they were mean to her owner.

"Of course it was Jungkook. Well I am going to call Jungkook and tell him to take the damn thing back." The dad says, getting his phone out.

"Like Jungkook is going to listen. Jungkook loves her and she loves him." Jimin says, rolling his eyes. "I have had her for the past week. She is a good dog. She already knows how to tell me when she has to go outside." Jimin says, looking at the two people who he just wanted to go away.

"Well too bad. We already said you are not allowed to have one until you are 19. Now give me the dog." His mother says, walking closer but Kosmos started barking at her, making Jimin smile.

"No! She is my dog, mom! She is staying with me. I already have her paperwork for me to be her owner." Jimin said.

"Let me see them then."