Give Me A Good Ride

A.n. hehehheh I think you know what's about to happen when seven comes on and I got a lyrics from like crazy heheheh (kinda a long chapter, 8661 words)

May 16th

It has been four days since Jungkook came back and everything has been good so far still. Soyeon is still taking care of things at the base, helping with Ranyoung and talking with Hwasa for Jungkook. Jimin has been safe at school as he always gets picked up by either Yoongi or Yugyeom. Jungkook always comes home, around 6 or 5 as he and Yugyeom leave to the base when Jimin goes to school.

Speaking of base, that's where Jungkook and Yugyeom was at right now... With Kosmos...

"Are you sure it's a good idea to bring her?" Yugyeom ask as they walked inside as Jungkook had to grab some papers.

"We are only going to be here For like 10 minutes. Plus she can't talk." Jungkook says, pointing to the 16 week old puppy.

" Jungkook says, pointing to the 16 week old puppy

A.n. just to show how big she is.

"okay okay." Yugyeom says then they walked in.

"Oh hey Jungkook. I thought you were - oh my God!" Soyeon said then noticed Kosmos. "Is that Kosmos!?!" Soyeon ask, mostly screaming as she got excited and caught everyone's attention.

"Yeah. I felt bad, leaving her so I brought her with me for a little car ride." Jungkook says as Soyeon crouched down as Kosmos slowly came up to her, smelling her first then her tail started wagging.

"Ohh she is protective. She had to get a smell before liking me." Soyeon says with a smile.

"Yeah we have been teaching her how to protect but really we don't. She already protects Jimin perfectly." Yugyeom says, watching Kosmos let Soyeon pet her.

"And that's a good thing. Really only Jungkook is the one she lets touch Jimin." Yoongi says, walking over only for Kosmos to run over to him, jumping on his legs as she already knew Yoongi of course. "Hey girly." Yoongi says, leaning over to pet her.

"What are you even doing here? I thought you were getting a new car." Soyeon says, looking up at Jungkook.

"Yeah that's why I came here. I need to get the paperwork in my office. You want to hold her?" Jungkook asked, looking at Yoongi and he took her leach.

Jungkook went up to his office, grabbing the paperwork for the new car. When he came back down, Mark, Jay b and Bobby were sitting on the floor, petting Kosmos as Kosmos was jumping in all of their laps. Jungkook couldn't help but to laugh as he noticed everyone was having fun with Kosmos so he let them be.

"You guys having fun?" Jungkook asked as everyone laughed and Yoongi wasn't even holding her leach anymore as she was staying close.

"She is so cute!" Bobby says as Jungkook chuckled.