A Walk In The Park

The next day

The next morning, Jimin woke up to feel an arm under his head as he also felt a head on his arm. Jimin opened his eyes to see Jungkook's tattoos on his arm as he was laying on Jungkook's arm and Kosmos was sleeping on Jimin's arm, cuddled up to his chest. Jimin smiled, looking down at Kosmos as he brought a hand up to Kosmos to pet her as he still honestly couldn't believe that she was his. Yesterday when Jimin saw Kosmos, he thought he was seeing things until he actually touched her. Jimin was so happy to see her and honestly couldn't believe that Jungkook actually got him a dog but Jungkook has let Jimin do a bunch of stuff behind his mom and stepdad backs.

Jimin got pulled out of his thoughts when he felt Jungkook move behind him and Jimin turned his head. Jimin got a little smile on his face as he saw Jungkook's sleeping face as he looked so comfortable. Jimin wanted to turn around to move the long hair out of Jungkook's face but he had Kosmos sleeping on him and didn't really want to move her because she looked so cute. Jimin reached behind and gave Jungkook little taps on his leg, trying to wake him up.

"Jungkook. Hey hey." Jimin says as he looked at Jungkook then Jungkook woke up as he is a light sleeper.

"Yeah? Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked as he brought his other hand up and put on Jimin's hip.

"Nothing. Look at Kosmos." Jimin says with a smile and Jungkook picked his head up and looked at Kosmos.

"Aww. She is so cute." Jungkook says as he moved his hand to Jimin's hip to Kosmos to pet her.

Jungkook moved a little closer so he can reach her, making Jimin move his hand down Jungkook's arm a little, holding onto Jungkook's arm. Jungkook leaned his head on Jimin's arm as he started to pet Kosmos with a small smile on his face and Jimin felt Jungkook's hair tickle his arm. Jimin turned to look at Jungkook as he smiled at Jungkook as he realized how close Jungkook was to him as Jimin can feel Jungkook's body touching his back. Jimin felt his heart start to get a little faster as he turned away from Jungkook to look at Kosmos.

"She really likes you." Jungkook says as he looked at Jimin and Jimin smiled, nodding his head.

"And I really like her." Jimin says then turns back to look at Jungkook, making their faces even closer as they were both facing each other.

The two both froze up a little as they both saw how close they were to each other. Jungkook couldn't help but to look over Jimin's face this close until he looked down at Jimin's beautiful big lips then back up at Jimin's eyes. Jimin saw the way Jungkook looked at him and thought he saw Jungkook look at his lips but wasn't sure if he actually saw that right or if he is still dreaming. Jungkook was so in his thoughts and stuck at looking at Jimin that he actually jumped a little when there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" Jimin ask as Jungkook moved away, laying down on his back as Jimin was still laying on his arm.

"Good morni- oh you guys are so lucky that it's me." Yugyeom says as he walked into Jimin's room to see the two laying in bed and the fact that Jungkook was shirtless.

"He made me." Jungkook says, pointing to Jimin as Jimin left out a giggle, nodding his head at Yugyeom who chuckled then sat down on the end of the bed.

"You don't have school today right?" Yugyeom ask as it was wednesday.

"No. The school is giving students a day off to fuckin' study." Jimin says as Kosmos woke up then left out a yawn.

"We can take her to the park today." Yugyeom says and Jimin looked at him now more awake.

"Ohh that will be fun. You coming?" Jimin ask, turning his head to look at Jungkook who was trying to go back to sleep.