Crush On Beta Wyatt

“Why did you suddenly decide to be a maid?” Nancy asked me while making breakfast for the both of us in the pack kitchen. Except for Nancy and I, none were in the kitchen.
I sat on the pack dining chair, finding everything surreal.
I've been degraded to eating leftovers at the red flame pack servant's quarters. Now that I can eat freely without mockery, my heart speeds up.
Although I was the one in charge of cooking, I was always strictly watched by the maid, so I wouldn't have a taste of it nor sneak any of it. Instead, they'll combine the leftovers and throw them at me, so it could be a blow to my ego.
'They almost destroy our lives, we'll never let them go.' Maia scowled upon remembering the red flame pack.
Many times, Maia always wanted to retaliate, being the hot and impatient omega wolf she was, but I always prevented her from doing so because we were weak then and were hoping my uncle would stick to his promise.
Unfortunately, that bastard didn't.
'We will.' I replied to her, clenching my fist.
“Don't I have to earn my stay?” I snapped out of it and asked Nancy. Even though I became Beta Wyatt's maid, the truth is I wasn't assigned anything, I'm only living at his house freely. I'll discuss this with him tonight.
“Earn your stay? What was that about?” Nancy asked me confused, her neck tilted in puzzlement.
I gritted my teeth in anger. Damn it! How's Oswald so cruel? He's constantly trying to make my stay miserable, but why didn't Beta Wyatt tell me there's no need for it? I wondered.
“No, it's just about me attempting to thank Beta Wyatt for his help.” I lied without battling my eyes.
Nancy nodded and focused on cooking and when she was done, she turned off the gas cooker, scooped the breakfast for us, and then placed it on the table. “Thank you.”
Nancy nodded and smacked her head all of a sudden, “Oh right, did you know that a party will be held for Beta Wyatt for passing his first assessment as the Beta?” She asked me.
I calmly ate and replied with a shrug, “Oh.” But that didn't stop the excited Nancy from chattering.
“I wonder who will be his partner tonight.” She says with love in her eyes.
“You have a crush on Beta Wyatt?”
“Who doesn't?” Nancy retorted. “He's the heartthrob of many mateless ladies in the pack. He's cold, handsome, and strong. The ideal man every lady wants.” She muttered, lovestruck, which made me roll my eyes.
“Finally, a normal one who doesn't crush on Beta Wyatt.” A lady who seemed to be in her nineteen said, which caught my attention. She sat next to Nancy and turned to me, “Who did you choose, Beta Wyatt and Playboy Asher?”
“Beta Wyatt and Doctor Asher are the crushes of all girls in the pack?” I queried.
But, I don't find it surprising, the two combined with Alpha Oswald are the most handsome men I've ever met.
“Yes.” She replied proudly. “Although Asher is famous for being a Playboy who only does one-night-stand, I want him,” Eve whispered to us.
Nancy rolled her eyes. “Eve, do the teachers know you're missing class?”
Eve shrugs. “Class has been canceled because of the party,” Eve says to Nancy and turns to me. “Hi, Maia. I'm Eve. The strongest lady in the pack, except for Luna Lorelei.”
'And here's another one who's hung up on that fake bitch!' Maia grumbled.
“Nice to meet you, Eve,” I replied.
Eve stretched her hand toward Nancy's breakfast, she snatched Nancy's spoon and ate a mouthful from it.
“I didn't know I was this popular,” I commented.
“Of course you are. You came with Beta Wyatt's team, which had never happened before, so everyone is envious of your luck. But no more when they all know you'll be going through a mysterious test. Sorry, girl.” Eve sighed and I shook my head.
“May I know what class you're talking about?” I inquired.
Eve stroked her chin, “As a member of the power axis pack, you have to attend school where you learn the course of your choice to help the pack until you graduate. Not only that, there is general training where we spar and learn how to fight daily. However, it had become intense a few days ago due to the traces of rogue that were being noticed.” Completing her words, she took another spoonful of Nancy's meal.
Nancy pinched Eve playfully, “Can't you cook your meal?”
“I feel so lazy to.” Eve suddenly hugged Nancy and pouted. “Cook for me, please.”
I quietly eat my meal as they both quibble with each other. I kept on thinking about the class and the general training, this is the chance I'm looking for.
The Power Axis classes will certainly be more disciplined than the corrupted red flame pack. If I could have a chance to attend the classes and learn how to spar, I'll definitely be able to catch on quickly.
I had just finished washing mine and Nancy's plates when a guard came in to inform me that Beta Wyatt had called for me.
I bid Eve and Nancy goodbye and returned to Beta Wyatt's mansion, where he lived alone if it wasn't for my presence.
Beta Wyatt's Mansion isn't as big as the Alpha King's residence, but it's beautiful and luxurious on its own.
Alpha Oswald and Beta Wyatt were talking when I entered the mansion. I bowed my head and greeted both of them. Alpha Oswald ignored me, which made my heart tighten, while Beta Wyatt nodded to me.
“Here I…”
“Oswald.” Lorelei interrupted me and jumped on Oswald happily. I didn't even know she was behind him; she must be more powerful than I thought.
“You promised to help me choose my outfit.” She said while swinging his arms demurely.
I winced slightly and turned away from the sight when Oswald was about to kiss her lips. “Oh. Beta Wyatt.” Lorelei called after she and Oswald were done with their nonsense. As for my presence, she ignored it.