FATED MATES

It turns out that I was out for almost two weeks and just like I'd been praying, Beta Wyatt didn't seem to know my identity, or perhaps he had no aim to raise the topic but still, he was distant and cold whenever it came to me.

Through Nancy, who was now a friend of mine, I discovered that we were currently in a villa of beta Wyatt which was located deep in the mountains and surrounded by the ocean.

According to the rumors I heard, it seems that Beta Wyatt and his team were out in the mountains to search for something, but I have yet to find out what they were.

The only information I knew was that Doctor Asher was also on the team. And he's not only a doctor but also a warrior also which was the reason he hopped on the search.

"We're returning to the pack today; you can choose to come with us or…" Beta Wyatt says to me a week after my wake.

"I'll come with you." I interrupted anxiously while nodding my head fiercely. "I'll come with you," I replied again.

Wyatt ignored me and walked out of the villa. "We'll be leaving in thirty minutes. Hurry up." I heard him say, and I nodded my head quickly.
I rushed into the villa to check my non-existent things and fixed myself up.

Accompanying Nancy and the other maids, we went out of the villa a few minutes before the thirty minutes Beta Wyatt instructed.

A private helicopter was in the villa's heliport and soon we took off.

The heaviness in my heart dissipated a lot upon knowing that we were probably leaving for a pack that was far from Red Flame pack and Alpha Henry.

'Alpha Henry!' I clenched my fist with a firm revengeful gaze which I hid by lowering my head, 'I'll be back for you soon.' I silently declared.

It took three days to arrive at our destination and the farther the pack was, the wider my smile.

I stood up and stretched happily when it was announced that all passengers could alight.
My heart began to thrum again in my chest due to nervousness and anxiety just like it had been doing the past few days.

"You know I never know which pack you were from?" I began to chatter with Nancy while alighting the helicopter with her to suppress my chaotic emotions.

I could feel the existence of happiness and nervousness rocking through me at the same time.

I finally left the red flame pack for a faraway pack but with a lie that could swallow my existence once it was found, I hope I didn't make a bad choice.

I don't know how friendly the pack members are. I can only pray that they are nice and friendly like Nancy and Asher because they were a big motivation when it comes to choosing to follow or not.

"You came along without the fear that you'd be sold by us?" Nancy teased me playfully.

I shrugged nonchalantly even though I knew she was right, but I never thought of this. Perhaps it was because I knew Beta Wyatt despite cold wouldn't do something shady to me. Besides, Asher doesn't seem like someone who'll invest his time doing something wicked.

"I guess I trust you too much," I replied and she laughed.

"Well." Nancy stopped in her tracks and bowed to me dramatically. "Welcome to the Power Axis pack." She revealed, which made my eyes widen in shock.

"Pow. Power Axis pack? You're from the Power Axis pack?" I questioned with disbelief, fear, and mixed feelings running through me.

I couldn't believe that I willingly entered the power axis pack, the biggest pack in the werewolf clan which is known for being controlled by Alpha Hudson.