WORTHLESS SLAVE

FILIPPA'S POV

“You stupid bitch. Do I need to teach you everything, every damn time?” A heavy kick at my bedroom dilapidated door jolted me awake from my sleep.

My heart was beating, and my body was shivering in fright.

I stared at the door and I caught the sinister face of Jessica staring at me. My heart skipped in fear and I unconsciously gulped down the saliva forming.

I swept a gaze at the clock and the time says 2:59 a.m.

“Head. Head maid Jessica. May I ask for the reason you're calling for me at such a time?” Even though I tried to stay calm. My voice somehow ended up coming out in a shaky tone and stutter.

Jessica walked toward me and slapped me so hard, that my face whipped to the side. The effect of the slap worsened the dull headache I had.

In the broken mirror on the right side of the room, I could see a pink handprint on my cheeks.

Tears pooled in my eyes as Jessica grabbed my chin hard and dug her fingernails into my face, but I managed to hold it in, “Didn't I ask you to wash the Alpha's clothes last night?” She growled at me angrily.

“You. Asked to. Yes. I. I washed it,” I replied honestly.

And before I knew it, Jessica was dragging me outside toward the back of the pack house, where I hung the clothes to dry. “You said you washed them all? What's this?” Jessica's lips were filled with evil light.

My eyes widened, and my heart broke at the sight I saw.

Surprisingly, all the clothes I washed after preparing dinner, washing the dishes, and cleaning the whole pack had been thrown to the floor and stepped on.

I bit my quivering lips and clenched my fist hard to calm the rage burning through me.

I knew this was certainly linked to Jessica and her cliques, or else Jessica wouldn't have woken me up 49 minutes after I fell asleep. They were trapping me again and waiting for me to lose my temper to punish me more.

Jessica pulled my hair hard, but I gritted my teeth and refused to cry out despite the pain coursing through my scalp. “Little princess. These are the clothes the alpha needs to wear tomorrow, so I need you to wash them in less than thirty minutes. Am I clear?” Without waiting for an answer, she stormed away with a smug grin.

I bit my lower lips hard to stop the sob from trying to emit. I quickly wiped my eyes and bent to pick the white clothes that had now turned to brown.

This wasn't the first time something like this would happen to me, but last night I was so weak, hungry, and sleepy after a lot of hectic work, so I forgot to take precautions.

Some years ago, I was the arrogant princess of the Red Flame pack, but now my role has reversed to that of a degradable slave.

Every day, I wake up to prepare the whole pack meal, sweep the entire pack, wash all the dishes and laundry, the bathroom and toilet, and throw out trash with the whole pack calling me different names like trash, bitch, slut…

“Ah!” I yelled when a bucket of freezing water was suddenly poured on me, drenching me and making my thin clothes cling to me.

“Bitch! Watch where you are going.” A maid spat at me and kicked my stomach. At midnight, all of them were purposely messing with me. I bit my lower lips hard and picked up the clothes that had mistakenly fallen.

The maid harrumphed and left after seeing that I didn't lose my temper. Honestly, I was too hungry and weak to reply to them for now

“That bitch purposely did that!” My wolf Maia yelled angrily, but I said nothing and packed the whole clothes.