I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

Opening remarks:

I'm sorry these next few chapters are nearly a month late. I was finishing up work and writing FOUR other chapters simultaneously, constantly flipping between them as inspiration struck me and I ended up with the problem of not knowing what I actually wanted to come next. The plus side of this is that now I have tons of other writing mostly done, and the new few bits SHOULD come quickly. 

Buckle up, things are going to go a little faster, get a little weirder, and a bit more intense soon. :)

 XOXO, Ruby

=========

OMINIS POV

When was the last time I had felt the sting of the Cruciatus curse? It has been so long now, I never thought I'd experience it's sting ever again.

Father was furious, merciless.. should I have just agreed to what he asked for?

The moment I stepped into the Headmaster's office I knew this meeting wasn't going to go well. Both men ignored my entry, drowned in their own conversation about what lied beneath Hogwarts. My father demanded answers from Professor Black who thankfully knew only the bare minimum of what was truly there, confirming to my father that it was something the goblin rebels wanted and Y/N had extensive knowledge of and access to.

Of course that was not what my father wanted to hear and he finally turned to interrogating me, which admittedly I didn't know full details about much of it either. Y/N had told me she locked away an Ancient Magic power source beneath the school and that there was a secret chamber with enchanted portraits of The Keepers that came before her, but as of yet she had not taken me to either place - I knew not how to access either area, nor where to even begin looking.

But I gave him nothing of the answers he had hoped to intimidate from me, even went as far as to demand that he remove the shackling spell from Y/N and leave, for I would not allow him to take her away or cause her harm in anyway. The pride I felt in defending her in the brief moments before he struck me across the face with enough force to knock me to the floor and kick my wand from my hand was exhilarating, but my father's hand ripping into the back of my neck to bring me to my feet gave ill warning for what was to come.

"You were so obedient over the summer, Ominis." He said to me sternly, with a sigh. "And here I thought you loved her."

We went to the Forbidden Forest and his wrath ensued, taunting me endlessly as he tore into my flesh with the Ripping Curse - something I had never been the victim of but had been forced to bare witness to by listening while he and Marvolo used it on those they chose to torture. It was as if someone was slicing me with a smoldering, jagged blade - I could feel my skin splitting open just enough to graze the first layer of flesh followed by the slow hot pouring of blood down my body. With each cut he presented his questions again and I refused him, then focused my mind as acutely as I could on Y/N - the way her voice always sounded like singing when she would call my name, the smell of her exotic perfume that I could pick up from the end of a hallway, how incredibly soft and velvety she was from head to toe.

As the lashings came one after the other and unconsciousness was draping over me, I found myself regretting I hadn't given in to our desires last night, for perhaps after this I would not be able to lay with her ever again.

Never again..?

Next I remember was the sound of Y/N and Sebastian screaming in pain, but there was nothing I could hope to do - tied and bound, weak from blood loss and my body searing with mind-numbing pain. I couldn't even muster the strength to vomit as my stomach flipped back and forth in the most nauseating feeling I had ever experienced in my life - never had I heard such sounds from Sebastian and I knew not what was causing them. Hearing Y/N's suffering made me silently beg for my father to strike at me again, even if it meant my death in the end - anything to trade their cries for my own.