AUTHOR'S NOTE (Title Changes and Technical Issues)

Dear Readers,

To start off, I have to make another apology. 

I often go from writing on my desktop to writing on my iPad Pro when I am not at home and the cloud syncs everything together - or it's suppose to. For the first time ever I had an issue with it and I lost two entire chapters worth of work on this fan fiction three days ago. I cannot even describe the amount of devastation I felt and it put me into a writer's block as I tried so hard to recreate the hours of story I had lost. This has produced an almost entire re-write of what I had - which could be a silver lining. 

Anyhow, you may have noticed that the title of the story changed, and I wanted to drop a tiny note as to why and what's to come.

"The Dark Veins In Time" was the original working title for this fan fiction when I started it. I had several rough outlines from the beginning to the end with one that was much darker themed than the other. I submitted it to 'the council', some non-internet friends to read over and the feedback was literally 50/50 so I decided to go with the more fluffy version with a little sprinkle of the more shocking bits, and thus we ended up with Knights of the Blue Flame - to be more lovey dovey and whimsical in that special cheesy kinda way.

But I like to eat strong, smelly cheese and there's been a shift in the pages.

My chapters are always passed around to these friends first to collect opinions and I'll edit (or not) based on their feedback. However, as the outlines become full paragraphs on a page I'm finding myself going more towards the original ones that were more dark, more sultry (maybe more cringy?), with sprinkles of the warm fuzzy stuff and we've hit an imbalance of fluff.

I felt the original title and where we're going is far more what I wanted in the first place. That being said, it doesn't change the storylines that have been placed down, just perhaps extended a few of them and just a warning - there are going to be some bad endings.

I hope you'll all stay around despite the slight twist in the journey.

I've always written based off of my mood and sometimes about things that are happening to me at the time; what I put on paper has special meaning to me and I'm so glad that some of you have become so attached to the characters that I've poured myself into.

As I write, the ending is not so close. I've already written it but the path to get there keeps growing - I sort of love it. 

I always have 2-3 chapters drafted and as something pops in my head I'll go back and forth - this also includes the work I've been doing on my own personal novel for over a year now, which for you Isaac Price fans, he happens to be one of my main characters and I was nervous about throwing him into the Wizarding World but he fits so perfectly.

I suppose that's it! I've been trying to get some actual artwork done, my artist friend dares to have a real art job and has little time to work on my things, but I hope to have some visual soon!

I can't express how wonderful it is that so many people are still reading, still curious, still loving every step. It means so much to me, and every comment, no matter how short, good or bad, I love them.

I should be done by the end of today or at the latest the end of tomorrow with at least two chapters done by the end of the weekend. 

Thank you so much for your patience and making my days brighter; and as always, for continuing on our journey.

XOXO Ruby