"L/n-san?" Ask Akutagawa the only thing he was curious as Oda nod as he recall those days.

"Yeah, you can ask him the place.. He haven't been visiting a while the shipowner have been asking about it"

"Can.. You tell me what's your.. Relation with him?"

"Him? He used to be not so cold before.. Things.. Have change for both of us" said Oda as eyes look a bit saddened making Akutagawa to be curious of what and how close both of you used to be.

"Was he.. Your friend?"

Oda stopped walking as he was silent staring at the floor then at Akutagawa whose eyes widen a bit when Oda smile warmly.

"Yeah.. We are friends"

"Oh.."

"Beside... that how do you think? Will you be able to achieve what Ranpo-san told you to do?"

"Well.. He sure have strange ways and.. He is remarkable I wish he could help me find my sister" said Akutagawa as Oda nod.

"Indeed.. I wonder what researches he used to do now.. He used to mention during his work time but nowadays he just locked himself in his office" said Oda letting out a sighed.

"Does.. He often stay there?"

"Yeah, I wonder why.. But nonetheless I wish he could open up more.." Said Oda as he continue walking with Akutagawa beside him.

"Will I.. be able to achieve it?"

"Huh?"

Akutagawa frowned a bit as Oda ruffle his own hair and sighed.

"He may have change but.. I'm certain you can able to make him smile.. Even I wish to see it once more" muttered Oda to himself the last part as Akutagawa was confused as Oda nod.

"Because.. deep down he is still the y/n, That I know.. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ah, It's you.." Muttered Akutagawa as he took notice of the certain h/c hair male who already make breakfast.

"Were you expecting someone else? And beside be quick on making a tea for me, as you will be going to the restaurant where Oda have mentioned" you said keeping the plate of rice as Akutagawa walk to the kitchen to make tea as you seat there eating orange.

"Here"

"Eat up, you'll need strength" you said as you drink the hot tea calmly as he too sat and start eating in silence."

"Can.. You tell me about yourself?" Asked Akutagawa as you raised an eyebrow, your blank face stare at his.

"Me? I'm just a researcher.. If you need any help or sort do come to my office though I won't be present for too long but feel free to knock and chat for a while" you simply said as Akutagawa nod.

"Does this relate on me making tea when I visit your office?"

"Is there a doubt about it?" Your said monotonously as Akutagawa shook his head and continue to eat in silence.

*ring ring* your phone rang as you pick it up without checking the caller.

Not responding until the person respond.. Akutagawa took note of your action.

"Oh? I didn't thought you will have the audacity to call me Oda, What? Oh.. I'm not planing to stay that long.. What the kids? What shall I do about it? I don't give a fvck"

Your tone were a bity light one maybe you were just pulling a leg of Oda as Akutagawa finish eating the breakfast .

"Done? Well let's get going then also, you better clean the dishes you won't be here for three days either way"