Chapter 6: Rogue Caster

In the skies of Mistral, the Airship is making it's way to the Settlement of Oniyuri. Originally, this was a small village with not much going on. But with the Clan's help, they turned this old Village into a large Settlement, bustling with activity and known to have a beautiful city-like atmosphere once you enter the Settlement.

The Clans have been doing this to multiple Villages across Mistral and turning them into flourishing Settlements and Cities. Kuroyuri was next on their list, but due to problems within certain areas in Mistral. They had to delay the reconstruction, so they had other plans for the people that lived there, but will get to fixing the Village eventually. Since Jaune reported him and his Servants literally annihilated all the Grimm there.

Back in the Airship, Jaune can be seen looking at the view of the Kingdom, seeing the clouds covering most of the land. He can even spot the other Cities which are a part of the Clans and those that aren't, one being Argus.

His thoughts were interrupted when Cú places his hand on Jaune's shoulder, surprising him.

Cú: Yo, Master. So where are we headed off to now? I asked Saber and they said to ask you.

Jaune: We're headed to Oniyuri. The next Servant is said to be there, heard she's turning everyone into Pigs. But Saber kept grinning every time we talk about this Rogue Caster, I have a feeling like they know something and I'm afraid to find out what it is.

Cú: It won't matter, now that you have me on your side, Master. My full power alone will be enough to take them down, Caster's aren't known for their strength, only their Magecraft. So being up close and personal can do the job.

Jaune: Let's hope so.

Cú: Hmmm, this got my thinking, Master. Since I was very impressed by your skills and fighting styles. Why don't I teach you a technique I gave Saber's old Master?

Jaune: Of course you can. I'm sure I can use my Semblance and possibly upgrade and tweak it.

Cú: Good, let's get started. I'm known to be a good teacher after all.

Jaune: Oh? And who told you that?

Cú: An Old Hag I know. But I have a feeling she'll be quite interested in you. Both in a good way and bad way.

Jaune: What is that suppose to mean?

Cú shrugs as he teaches Jaune a technique in which he gave Saber's old Master, Iori, to use in his battle in the Waxing Ritual. As the Airship makes it's descent towards the Settlement of Oniyuri.

Oniyuri: Main Square