Chapter 5: Rogue Lancer

In the way leading to the City known as Wind Path. The Master and Servants took a vehicle provided by Jaune's family and rode to their intended location. Majority of the pathways leading to the different Cities of Mistral are well protected and have numerous Outposts with Samurai in it or Guardsmen. Unfortunately, certain areas that do not practice the culture, traditions, or accept the Clans, aren't protected by them. Despite the Clans wanting to do so, the Citizens refuse and drive them out.

This caused a few citizens to leave and join the Clans for protection and a better life in the Kingdom.

Saber: Excuse me, sir. But how much longer till we arrive in Wind Path?

Driver: Around 15 minutes, ma'am. The Clans have finished up dealing with a large horde of Grimm and it caused a delay. But don't worry, we'll get there in no time.

Saber: Thank you.

Saber went back to the passenger seat and kept looking at the view of the Forests, the cliffsides overlooking the large waterfalls, the fields filled with flowers and all kinds of plant life. They were even amazed when they saw the other Cities they past by.

Jaune on the otherhand, is sleeping in his seat, and the same can be said for Musashi. She got bored of the ride and decided to doze off. Unknown to the both of them, Musashi was leaning on Jaune's shoulder as they fall asleep next to each other. At first glance, you would think they are a couple.

Jeanne is also seated in the vehicle and took a glance towards Jaune and Musashi. For some unknown reason, a weird feeling in her heart erupts and this is how she reacted to seeing them like that.

 For some unknown reason, a weird feeling in her heart erupts and this is how she reacted to seeing them like that

This was noticed by Saber who gave Jeanne a smug grin.

Saber: Oh my, don't tell me I'm seeing thing?

Jeanne quickly averts her attention away from everyone and focuses on the really nice window to her left. Saber continues smiling and sits beside Jeanne.

Saber: I see you have taken an eye for Master. Better get your chance before Musashi or for some reason Rogue Rider or Rogue Caster take him from you.

Jeanne: I have no interest in such indecent acts. I swear to the Lord I would never resort to such things.

Saber: Oh come on, I mean, you have to admit, Master is a pretty powerful Warrior and has a reputation all across his home. I'm sure he has been searching for a wife to spend the rest of his life with. Who knows, maybe it can be you.

Jeanne: I'm sure he already has Berserker in his mind. As for me....I'm just a lowly Saint....who's goal is to serve our Master and fulfill his wish

Saber: You may never know if you take the leap of faith, Lancer. Remember, he isn't like your old master, Chiemon. Maybe he can actually love you back.

Jeanne: Leap of faith......

They hear stirring in the seat to their right to see both Jaune and Musashi waking up, not noticing the fact they were asleep beside each other. Jaune sees both Saber and Jeanne sitting together.