Chapter 1: Saber

Jaune: Here we go again.

Jaune Arc, otherwise known as the Leader of Team JNPR, a Student of Beacon. But there is another title that Jaune is very well known and infamous here, Jaune is known as the "Weakest Student in Beacon", his records when it comes to combat are severely low and everyone expects him to lose. Not even his own Teammates think he would win, but they still support him either way, even if he can tell it's only for pity.

He even gets trained by Pyrrha Nikos, but even Jaune knows her Training Methods aren't doing him any justice at all. But that's what he planned after all.

The truth is, Jaune was never good in his weapon Crocea Mors, that weapon was merely a rundown weapon, given to him by a family friend. No, Jaune is an expert of another weapon, and said weapon is known as the Katana.

The Arc Family lives in a huge village in Ansel located in the City of Domrery in the Kingdom of Mistral and is known for being more traditional in a way.

The land is peaceful and barely has any encounters with the Grimm, with the exception of a few Bandits and White Fang. But they are dealt with by the Guardsmen of the Village, a group Jaune is a part of alongside his Sisters.

You would think the Arc Family would not train Jaune, but they did. They want their daughters and son to be able to fight in the wilderness, they need to know how to survive, to adapt, they were thought the world isn't black and white, but grey. They were also thought the art of killing, cause in the end, no matter what you do, no matter how much you try. In the end, you will need to take a life to save another, it is your life or their's.

Jaune was trained by his Family, but mostly his Grandfather, who taught him everything there is to know on the ways of the Katana, even going as far as teaching him how to accurately shoot a bow. The Arc Family and the Warriors of the Village do not approve and are in disagreement of the Mechashift weapons, saying they don't stand to the test of an actual weapon, one forged by skilled blacksmiths.

During those training sessions, Jaune unlocked his Semblance, Aura Amplification. With the power of his Semblance, he was able to generate massive amounts of Aura to create beams of energy. One would say it's an act of magic, but it is not. The Arc Family saw Jaune's Semblance to be an unstoppable power and continued to train him to the point he became a powerful Swordsman in the City of Domrery.

In order for Jaune to use his talents to help the people around Remnant, he opted to go to Academy of Beacon. From there, he will become a Huntsmen, but his true purpose was to merely acquire a Huntsmen License in order to not attract the attention of the authorities due to them believing he might be a Vigilante.

But in order not to attract attention when it comes to his skills and power, Jaune decided to act weak, he shared this proposal to his Family and they agreed. His Father sealed his Aura until the time has come to reopen it and his Semblance. They decided to give Jaune the run me down Crocea Mors and to keep his Katana a secret.

Jaune smirks as he unsheathes his Katana, the Katana is named 青鬼 or Ao Oni, which means Blue Demon in Mistralian.