Chapter 2: Berserker

Jaune and Saber can be seen in the Landing Pad of Beacon Academy. Before they leave for Mistral, Jaune decided to show Saber the sights, in short, Vale. After a couple of minutes of waiting, Jaune and Saber enter the Bullhead, Jaune could only give a laugh at seeing Saber so fascinated by the Bullhead.

Saber: So, Master. Is this what you call a Bullhead? I never seen such a contraption that could take us to the air and I have seen a few Servants that can fly or jump high up in the air.

Jaune: Yes, this Aircraft can fly high up in the sky with no problem whatsoever. Unless you have an engine problem or are getting attacked.

Jaune can be seen meditating in the Bullhead until they reach the City. Once he sees they are close, Jaune walks up to Saber.

Saber: Although, I have this weird feeling in my head and stomach. Do you know what it is, Master

Jaune: It's only motion sickness, it will go away once we land and you'll get used to it.

Saber: I see. So are we heading for this Vale you are speaking about?

Jaune: Yes, I am here to take you to see the sights before we leave for Mistral. There's a Bullhead in the afternoon that will take us there and we have a lot of time at our hands.

Saber didn't say anything, but Jaune can tell by their expression that they are excited for this. He gave out a heartily laugh at Saber's reaction as the Bullhead makes it's way to Vale.

Vale

When Jaune and Saber landed in the City of Vale, the first thing that Jaune did is take them to the Shops and Restaurants. Good thing his family back home is very wealthy, not Schnee levels of wealthy, but enough. So the idea of spending so much money won't be a bother to him. Considering he may spend a lot due to his Servants.

He hopes he doesn't meet a Servant with a large appetite.

The two continue walking in the Streets as Saber takes in the sights, never seeing anything like this back in their time. Whatever time period that is.

Jaune contacts his Family on the Scroll, telling him he is on his way home and will message them once he arrives in Domrery. He looks up to check on Saber to see them looking at the passing cars and the ones parked in the street.

Jaune: Saber, don't touch those cars. I don't want an angry driver shouting at us for touching his car.

Saber: Oh! So that's what they're called, Cars! This is so amazing! I wonder how fast they are compared to Horses? And that Bullhead was quick compared to a Ship that sails in the high seas!

Jaune: Yes, yes, I know. Come on, Saber. There's plenty more where that came from. But we need to make a stop at a Traditional Restaurant I know around here.

Saber nods, following Jaune as they continue to look around the streets of Vale. Despite them knowing a few things about this world, they are still amazed by it as Saber has never seen such technology and architecture compared to the time they were summoned in the Waxing Moon Ritual, which took place during the Edo Period.

They continue walking around the street and came across what appears to be a very traditional Restaurant, you can see in the wooden boards, which houses the Menu, they are all related to traditional Mistral Cuisine. This place is quite popular amongst the Citizens that came from Mistral and accepts Faunus as well.