Chapter 194 Abnormality at the Banquet

Magsimula sa umpisa

Seeing how hard he was cutting, Mu Qing would give him a bite from time to time.

Wan Xiangxiang ate it very naturally, and Lin Pingxi was so disgusted by the actions of the two! I got goosebumps all over my body. Lin Pingxi had no consciousness of being a light bulb.

Add a word or two occasionally.

Mu Qing finished the food on his plate quickly, rubbed his belly and leaned back on the sofa. Wan Liangxiang sat next to him.

"It's so boring here. Why hasn't Wan Hong come yet?" Mu Yi felt that the banquet was a bit boring after he had eaten and drank.

Lin Pingxi said: "The banquet hasn't started yet, so of course it's a bit boring."

When the banquet was about to begin, Wan Hong finally came over, followed by a few people.

Wan Hong scanned the surroundings and found Wan Xiangxiang and the two in the crowd. These two people were a bit conspicuous in the crowd. Mu Qing was eating a large plate of food!

Wan Xiangxiang continued to cut meat for him.

Wan Hong twitched the corner of his mouth. It is indeed more in line with Mu Qing's style to eat in a place like this!

Wan Hong walked over with a few people.

When Mu Qing saw Wan Hong coming over, he just glanced at it. Wan Xiangxiang put down the knife and fork in his hand and greeted a few people. Wan Hong introduced a few people to Wan Xiangxiang. These people basically wanted to customize mechas. Wan Xiangxiang The quality of the mechas made by Xiangxiang is there. There is no mid-level superpower who doesn’t want one.

Wan Xiangxiang said sheepishly: "This month's mecha has already been ordered. If you want to continue customizing it, you can wait until next month."

Several people were a little disappointed when they heard it! They had been arguing about who should customize it first. In the end, someone got on board first.

Knowing that the person who had the upper hand was Lin Pingxi, a few resentful glances looked at Lin Pingxi.

Lin Pingxi felt a little hair standing on end, but the joy still took up most of it. If he were a step later, he would have to wait until a few months later. Thinking about it, I'm a little lucky.

Several people introduced by Wan Hong to Wan Xiangxiang bought all of Wan Xiangxiang's mechas for most of the year, which saved Wan Xiangxiang a lot of trouble. The banquet started, music rang out, and men and women began to dance on the dance floor. Started dancing.

Mu Yi sat next to Wan Xiangxiang, leaning his head on his shoulder, watching people dance.

Wan Liangxiang: "Mu Qing, can you dance?"

Mu Qing: "I can't do it, what about you?"

Wan Xiangxiang: "Of course I don't know how to do it either." He is an otaku, and even if he has learned a little bit, he has long forgotten it.

Mu Qing: "Why don't you follow the script? At this time, shouldn't you say, 'It doesn't matter if you don't know how to do it, I'll teach you.' Then we can go to the dance floor."

Wan Liangxiang said, "What's so fun about dancing? Let's eat." After saying that, he stuffed a piece of fruit into Mu Qing's mouth. Mu Yu glanced around and saw an acquaintance in the crowd: "Do you think that woman is Liu Shiyao?"

Wan Liangxiang looked around and saw two people dancing in each other's arms on the dance floor. The man is handsome and handsome, and the woman dances gracefully. Especially her whole body exudes a cold temperament, which makes people want to conquer. The domineering temperament he used to have is gone.

The man next to her was clearly smitten with her.

Mu Yu said: "Why did that woman become like this? She must not have been possessed by a ghost, right?"

Wan Xiangxiang also felt strange: "Is this just pretending? Or did she suffer some kind of shock and her personality changed drastically?"

The two of them turned their eyes to Wan Hong, expecting him to tell some exciting news.

Wan Hong was stared at inexplicably. He would not pay attention to a woman: "What do you want me to do? I'm not interested in her."

Wan Xiangxiang: "Don't you have any special news? You guys from aristocratic families should have some special news, right?"

Wan Hong was helpless: "There is indeed no news. Liu Shiyao is not a genius. No one will pay special attention to her."

Wan Xiangxiang always felt that something was not right, so he subconsciously injected his mental power into his left eye and checked Liu Shiyao.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com