“Welcome to Whitlock Automobile Group Of Companies,” She greeted them and they bowed.

They were not only excited but elated. Working in the Royal company (a company belonging to the Alpha or Luna) was like a dream come true for every youth in White Tide Pack. The pay was enticing, coupled with other privileges that came with being a full time employee and being diligent. It wasn't an opportunity to be missed and whenever the company was looking for workers, they would troop in, in their numbers.

While others come to put their expertise to work and earn some cool cash, some come because of the money.

Elora sighed. “Since you're here… with me, it means you've officially become a worker in this company,” She said and they applauded. “Now that you're here, I'd like to let you know that I have rules, and I expect it to be followed accordingly. Apart from the company rules, which were given to you, I want to give you mine,” She said.

Their hearts reached. No one knew what sort of rules she was going to set. They've heard most of the pack members talk about how strict she was with rules, and the rest. They also heard what happened to the former employees and also to the guy that almost stole from the palace treasury. Their earnest prayers were for her not to screen them out.

“My rules are very simple to follow, so relax. No tardiness to work, no lukewarmness, no chit chatter except when you're on break and most importantly, do honest work. Don't work because you want to get paid a huge amount of money, work because it's what you applied for and what you want to do. Are we clear?” She asked.

“Yes, Ma.” They exclaimed.

She turned to Damon. “Do you have anything to tell them?” She asked him.

He sighed and stood up. “All I can tell you all is that, put in your best to make the company better. Don't relent or get tired and be ready to take corrections from your heads.” He concluded.

“Yes, Sir.” They exclaimed.

“Welcome once more.” Elora smiled and shook hands with them.

Damon did the same and they left, leaving her and Damon in the office.

“Finally!” He exclaimed and plopped down on the chair. They had a meeting in his office.

“Damon,” She called and he sat up to look at her. “I just…” She trailed off, not knowing where to start from.

She wanted to thank him but she had no idea how to put it without making him feel proud of himself and later use it to tease her.

“Is there a problem?” He asked, getting worried immediately.

“There's no problem. I just wanted to…” She trailed off again, still trying to find her words.

Damon looked at her. When he studied her expression for a while, his lips formed into a hot, breathtaking smile that made her weak in the knees. He stood up and walked up to her.

“What do you want to tell me, mate? What's that word you find hard to say to me?” He asked in a low and seductive turn that made her heart hammer in her chest.

Why did he have too much effect on her? Why does her body react quickly to every little thing he does?

She cleared her throat. “I was going to tell you something entirely different from what you're thinking.” She looked away, but then didn't want him to gloat over the fact that she couldn't look into his eyes, and so turned, locking gazes with him. Damon smirked. He loved how cute she looked while trying to hide something from him.

“What am I thinking?” He asked, bringing his face closer to hers.

“I have no idea what you're thinking, now let me talk!” She snapped and he chuckled.

“Sure,” He said.

“You did great so I wanted to treat you to lunch.” She let out and his smile widened.

“Wow! I thought I'd never see this day. You? Luna Elora Whitlock, my beautiful mate, wants to treat me to lunch?” He asked with an excited grin on his face.

“Yes. Is something wrong with that?” She asked.

“I'm just surprised. So, where are you taking me… I mean us.” He smirked.

“I'll tell you if you're not too close to me.” She frowned.

“Why? Is being close to you doing something to your body?” He asked, knowing fully well the effect he was having on her.

Elora groaned. The way he spoke sent tingling sensations down her body and she couldn't fathom why he would decide to flirt with her at a time when any random person can just walk into the office.

“Damon,” She called and he nodded to signify that he was listening to her. “Stop this now!” She ordered.

“Stop what exactly?” He asked.

“Stop whatever you think you're doing.” She moved away from him and he followed.

“I did nothing.” He denied, and walked towards her while she moved back.

He followed her until her back hit the wall and caged her there.

“Damon,” She called, her voice barely above a whisper.

He held her chin and lifted it up, so she would look at him. He bent and Elora closed her eyes, expecting his lips to be on hers already. When nothing happened, she opened her eyes and he burst into a fit of laughter.

“You!” She snapped.

She was so embarrassed.

Damon blew her a kiss as he walked back to his desk, still laughing.

“I'll get back at you for this!” She stomped her feet.

“I'd love to see what you come up with.” He winked at her.

She facepalmed.

This was the second time he was doing something like this to her. She would make sure she paid him back with his own coin.