Bring a Friend // Sam & Danny [3-way/SMUT]

Start from the beginning

It's okay. You guys are good together

Thanks. You and Sam were good together too

You left that alone. As much as you could appreciate the sentiment, you weren't in the mood to travel further down memory lane. But later, when you were lying in bed, you found yourself opening up your texts to look at those pictures again, especially lingering on the snapshot of Sam and Danny kissing. Finally, with a huff you locked your phone and tossed it aside before you tossed yourself into a fitful sleep.

But the next day, the pictures commenced. The first one was sent in the middle of the night and was a perplexing awakening–a picture clearly taken from Sam's POV. You'd recognize that torso anywhere and there it was in clear digital–Sam flat on his back, a string of bright pink bite marks down his stomach and Danny's wild dark curls pressed against his belly. You couldn't see his face, but you also knew that hair anywhere. You sat up in bed rubbing your eyes and once your brain made full sense of the image, you wanted to be mad. You were mad–you could feel the heat rising in your body, the tension growing in your mind, but you also felt a tingle of betrayal shudder through you all the same.

No text accompanied the photo. It was bait and you weren't going for it. If Sam wanted you to be jealous, you weren't going to give him the satisfaction; if he just wanted you to have the pictures for whatever demented reason, you'd accept. But when the pictures kept coming and got progressively more raunchy, you thought the picture of Sam kissing Danny's neck, his hand shoved down Danny's pants, had to be the last one. There was no way it would escalate. But it did–later that night Sam sent you a picture of Danny straight up sucking his dick.

That made you gasp and, without even thinking about it, press the call button.

"Sam!" you shouted when he answered. "What the fuck are you doing? Does Danny know you're sending me all these?"

Sam laughed. Such a bastard. "He didn't at first. But now he does. He's been encouraging me."

You held your face in your free hand, sighing. "Sam. What the hell is wrong with you? I've really worked hard to move past our breakup and I–"

"Y/N, I know. That's not what this is." Sam paused for a second and you sensed he wasn't alone on the other end. "This is an invitation."

You couldn't lie to yourself–you'd thought about it. How could you not after receiving all those pictures? But still the words from Sam didn't make sense in your mind. "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean exactly what I said. We're inviting you to join us." When you didn't respond, Sam continued: "Just for a night, you know? Test it out?"

The words were still bouncing around. Your heart sped up with curiosity. "Let me talk to Danny," you ordered. "I'm sure he's with you right now. Right?" Danny would make it make sense.

Another laugh from Sam. "Yeah, he's here. Hang on." There was a vague shuffle and then Danny's voice was in your ear.

"Danny, please explain this to me," you demanded, growing even more flustered and impatient. "What's Sam talking about?"

"Well, um, I think he kind of said it all."

You let out an exasperated huff. "He did not say it all, Danny. Clearly I need you to spell it out for me."

"We both like you and we want to have a threesome," Danny explained and you could hear Sam laugh in the background. "That's it. If you don't want to, it's totally cool. And I'll tell him to stop sending the pictures."

Maybe it was strange, but when you'd looked at all the photos, you'd never pictured yourself being part of the action. Sam and Danny came as a pair–clearly. Your relationship had ended because of that–and were truly, as far as you were concerned, meant for one another. To get between that seemed strange, not to mention held incredible risk to damage the friendship you were still clinging to with both of them.