"YEP! It felt so damn good to punch someone besides Yugyeom!" Jimin says then started clapping his hands as everyone laughed at his reaction until Jin left out a hiss, holding his stomach

"Jin hyung?" Jungkook ask as Jimin and Namjoon quickly sat up, looking at Jin.

"I'm.. I'm okay. Just false contractions." Jin said and started taking deep breaths.

"Are you sure? You are due next week." Namjoon said and Jin nodded his head.

"Yes I am sure." Jin says then left out a sign.

"Jin hyung, you know male pregnancies are known to give birth a week before their due date." Jimin says and Jin shhh him as he waved his hand around.

"Quiet. I am fine." Jin says and Jimin left out a sign.

"Okay okay." Jimin says, putting his hands up in defense and leaning back into his seat again.

"I'm hungry. Let's get dinner started." Jin says and got up, walking inside.

"I think that baby is ready to get out." Jungkook says with Jimin agreeing with him.

"Yeah me too. Namjoon, you know if he starts to have contractions every 5 minutes and they last a minute, you have to get him to a hospital." Jimin says, looking at Namjoon and Namjoon nodded his head.

"Yeah I read it in the books. I told him this morning we should go to the hospital just to get it checked out. But nope. He didn't want to." Namjoon says as he ran his fingers through his hair then left out a sign.

"He is so stubborn." Jimin said.

"Like someone else I know." Jungkook says, looking at Jimin with a smile and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." Jimin says and Jungkook and Namjoon chuckled as Jimin got up and went inside the house to help Jin with dinner.

"Hey I know I put you out of work right now but I need your thoughts on this." Jungkook says, sitting up in his chair, leaning closer to Namjoon and looking at Namjoon.

"Okay. What you need?" Namjoon ask.

"When I picked Jimin up from the party and before the fight happened. I smelled alcohol on his breath. I asked Jackson, Taehyung and their friend Nayeon if he was drinking but they all said that he wasn't. They were with him the whole time." Jungkook explained as Namjoon listened, nodding his head.

"Did you ask Jimin?"

"Yeah. And he said he wasn't drinking. He promised me that he wasn't drinking. He said he might have picked up the wrong cup and didn't realize it had alcohol in it." Jungkook said and Namjoon gave him a confused look.

"He didn't taste it?" Namjoon ask and Jungkook nod his head.

"Yeah that's what he said. Jimin knows when I can tell he is lying and he wasn't lying Namjoon. He was telling the truth about him not drinking, I know very well Namjoon, I know he is telling the truth." Jungkook said and Namjoon agreed with him too. "Plus we have this rule that he can only drink when he is with me until he is at the illegal age."