"Hey Chaeng, I learned alot today, I'm gonna go down and grab a drink. Do your part, I'll brb. Anything yall want me to get you?" Jisoo asked.

"My Morning Latte!!" Lee Jung smiled like a puppy with big eyes.

"Okay, Your usual Extra extra strong Latte. Rosie posie?"

"Nopie I'm all good. I'll have breakfast later" She smiled.

"Right see yall" jisoo exited through the loud wooden door Rosè hated so much.

"Okay, Which part don't you understand in the vroom vroom vroom vroom?"

"The leg move bit, I find it tricky."

"Do you want to change it rosie?"

"Ofcourse Not!! I want to perfect it not change it lol" Rosè explained.

"Oh okay. That's some really dedication there Chaeng. Let's do it. Slay Rosie!" Lee Jung started the music.

Minutes later, Jisoo walked in, holding 2 cups of coffee.

"Thank you for the coffee soo!" Lee Jung took the cup and took a sip before leaving it on the corner bench. "I'll have it later as well." Jisoo put hers on the bench as well and joined Rosè.

Rosè lipsanc the vroom vroom vroom vroom bit and her steps were perfect.

"Good job Rosè!" Jung said in the middle of the dance.

They continued until the end and it was great.

"Thank you!" Jisoo and Rosè Bowes as they exited the room.

"Yah, have you heard? That whore Lisa is getting engaged to Our Kookie!" One of the girls passing by the corridor said.

Jisoo stopped in her tracks.

"Wait. Why is she the whore?" Jisoo said it out loud. "Mwo?" The girl turned around.

Ah...One of the High position brats.

"Unnie" rosè held on to jisoos wrist. "I'm asking you why Lisa is the whore according to you?"

"Excuse me?" The other girl scoffed. "Bitch can you not hear me or are you just a little insolent-" Jisoo stopped when Rosè squeezed her palm.

"Bitch? Hello, do you know who I am?"

"Do you know who I am?" Jisoo challenged.

"Unnie!" Rosè whined.

"I'm Kim Jisoo." Jisoo smiled at the speed the other girl's smile faded. The mask on Jisoos face and the dark corridor didn't help.

"Sunbaenim?!" The girl swapped sides suddenly and started to bow like crazy..

"Sunbae-" Jisoo scoffed repeating the words she just heard.

Rosè pulled Jisoos hand again.

"Be careful on who you mess with, don't let me hear you talk like that again." Jisoo lectured.