chapter 14

Jungkook POV

I was frightened af. I know I caught up a fight with her but Deep down I still love her. I don't know what it is to her.

As I drove the SUV jennie noona was at the back holding on to Lisa's head from bleeding. And she was crying her eyes out.

And from behind I saw another car probably Jisoo noona's.

As soon as we reached the hospital I grabbed the door and I lifted lisa up. I ran like there was no tomorrow.

And the a cart came along with some nurses and A doctor. Hmmm a familiar figure...Ji-eun ! Also known as Doctor IU. She has a name an Idol does like IU .

She got ahold of lisa ,put her on the cart and glanced at me. And then they all ran to the operating room. I ran behind them and stopped when they reached the operating room.

I waited there and the Jennie Noona and Jisoo Noona came running along with Chaeyoung.

"Jungoo...I..Kumaweyo! (Thanks)" Jisoo noona panted for air. "Ani (No)! It's fine!" I replied And then Chaeyoung looked at my hand and said, "*gasp* Jungkook you- your- your hand" as she covered her mouth. I glanced at my hand to see blood dripping through it.

"It's all my fault ! If only I didn't ask that question!" Jennie noona blamed herself while Placing her tearful eyes on her hands. "Jen...don't Blame yourself and look ! You have a glass piece on your hand!" Jisoo noona pointed. "Ah! Nursenim! How is she?" I looked up and said as the nurse came through. "It's a bit serious! But the doctor is one of the best! Also go to room 87 your hand is bleeding and move! I need to get Doctor Ahn!" She said and ran through.

"Come Jeon ill take you two to the room 87!" As she said that Chaeyoung lifted jennie noona up and Told me to follow. 

Time Skip

Jisoo POV

I saw Jungkook coming through with Rosie and Jen. "Ah By the way! Explain what's between Lisa and Bam!" I exclaimed.  I was directly looking at Jungkooks fierce eyes. I knew he obviously knew something about this. H didn't reply instead I saw a flash in his eye dim and disappear.

"Jeon Jungkook! Park Chaeyoung! Answer me!" I said in a Threatening tone. "Unnie...They...umm...are...dating!"
Rosè stuttered and finally finished the sentence. "DATING!?!" Me and Jennie both exclaimed at the same time.

"What the hell do you mean? Jeon?" Jennie got up from her seat and walked to Jungkook. "Weren't you two kissing yesterday!?" She took one look at his eyes and peaked at rosè. "Well...Noona I have no idea what's up with her but..."

After he finished the whole story me and Jennie were Shocked as fuck. But then we understood what was going on after Rosè's eye signal.

"Ohhh! Jeon I know what's going on!" Jennie exclaimed. " Did you call or text a girl infront of her?"  She asked .

Jungkook POV

Call or text a girl? No right? "Aniyo unnie...oh wait! I did! I voice mailed Jieun!" The sudden realization hit me. "Noona!! I need to fix this!!" I whined "Alright Alright ill help you" jisoo noona said turning her head. "But first it isn't Ji-eun As in IU right?"She gave me a puzzled look. "Aniyo! She is my cousin and the Dr Jeon who is inside Right now! We call her IU for a joke !" I exclaimed realising everything that had happened.  "Aish! Looks like I have a new mission now!" She said with her hand on her forehead "Mission jichu!" Chaeyoung said cheekily making us laugh.

Jennie POV

"Unnie by the way shouldn't we let Bam bam know about lisa? Because we anyway need bam bam to explain this at once" I said as Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Yah don't roll your eyes at elders jeon! Manners wise I'm on Bam's side!" I said cheekily. "I'll show you that noona!" He replied .

"What jennie said is true. Chae isn't Lili's phone with you? Call bam bam I'll talk!" Jisoo unnie said as Chae pulled a phone out from her purse. She gave it to jisoo unnie and she put it on speaker after pressing on the contact "Bam bamie" "Annyeong hasaeyo!" She said to the person who picked on the line. "Annyeong Lali!" Bam bam's voice came through "Bam this Jisoo noona!" Jisoo unnie said looking up at us 2. "Ah annyeong noona! What's up?" He said .

Now not to brag but just by listening to someone's voice I can get the impression of what they are doing. I could sense a sound of pant in bam's voice which made me suspect something. But you know my twisted mind.

"Uhm Lisa kind of got into an accident and she hasn't woken up yet...but don't worry-" a sudden voice from the background interrupted Jisonnie's voice as she looked down and then looked up at us, Jungkook with a "Couldnt-care-less" face, Rosè with a "whats-going-on" face and me just staring at the phone with thoughts running in my eyes. "Baby..." The voice said and we all looked at each other with wide us "uhm Mom are you- uh huh uh Okay?" Bam said.

"Call me when...she uh wakes up" he hung up.

Now as I said before, I could track down anyone's impression just by listening to their voice. I knew my wild thoughts hadn't gone wrong this time.

Something was up.

How was this chap babes? I hope you guys like it! Keep reading to find out.

Oh my god! 4 days left

Oh my god! 4 days left. I can imagine the amount of blinks going crazy for this. Jisoo unnie slays af! Who agrees? ♥