Chapter 4

👆 Song - Without you Artist - Rosè × GD

Lisa POV

I felt the warmth of Jungkook hugging me and Caressing my hair and then,

BAM

The next second I woke up in the hospital with Jungkook, again, next to me and as soon as he saw me up he shouted "Jisoo unnie! Jennie unnie! Hyungs! Doctor!" .

The Doctor came and checked my pulse,blood Pressure and stuff and then told me that I was in a coma for 3 days and worried all my fans and Unnies and hyungs. Not sure about the hyung part tho. In 30 mins YG arranged me to talk to my Fans and I had the Weverse live with them but in 15 mins I had to shut it down cuz it was dinner time. Jennie unnie came to me and Fed me while jisoo unnie helped me change and rosie brushed my hair. And after they cleaned up the Doctor said someone had to spend the night with me like the past 3 days. Jungkook jumped and said he wants to but Jisoo unnie interfered "No. Jungkook listen, you have stayed for the past 3 or 4 days without hesitation and I let you but now she's up so let me" Jisoo exclaimed. But too late Jeon Jungkook will always need what's his and take what he wants as in this case he was stubborn too so Unnie let him stay knowing that there is no point of arguing.

Time Skip

I woke up and saw Jungkook sleeping on my tummy and the time was 3 am . "Not sleepy ?" He lifted his head up causing me to tremble. I nodded and he slowly caressed my head as I drifted off to sleep.

Byeee <<33