Chap 24 - 3 months later

"Taehyung?" Jennie got up to the noise which sounded like a door opening and slamming.

She got down from the bed with her heavy tummy of 9 months,she  put on her Bear shaped and fluffy slippers and waddled to the door like a penguin.

"Taehyung?" She called out again.

She went all the way towards the door and found Lisa siting down, leaning on the door and crying.

"Lili? What's wrong?" She couldn't crouch down with her big belly so she remained stood up.

"Jungkook has a dating scandal with tzuyu!" Her tears kept flowing.

"Oh you weak girl! It's not a new thing to us." Jennie sighed.

"There's pictures unnie!" Lisa pointed out.

"Oh. Its okay. Trust him. It'll be fine" Jennie waddled to the kitchen, got a marshmallow ice cream out and handed it to Lisa.

Her eyes lit up and as she took a bite into it.

"I love you unnie!" She smiled at she nibbled on her ice cream.

They both watched a movie and went to sleep, Jennie on the bed and Lisa on the mattress next to it.

Jennies due date was closer and exactly that time, Taehyung got stuck abroad with a drama shooting so The girls took turns to take care of her. Today was Lisa's day.

At about 1 am, Jennie felt a sharp pain, waking her up.

"Ahh!" She started screaming.

It didn't take much time for Lisa to get up to the noise.

She didn't freak out. The other 2 have been training in her how to act at this time.

She handed jennie a glass of water and called an Ambulance and then Jisoo.

"Annyeong unnie! Code Bear cave!" She exclaimed.

Oh right. They have also created codes for it.

"*gasp* Okay on my way!" Jisoo gasped and hung up.

"When Jennie was boarded to the ambulance, Lisa started her ferrari.

She chased the ambulance and it wasn't hard...it was 1 am. No one's on the road.

Minuted later they arrived at the hospital.

"Go go go!" The head nurse exclaimed.

"Madam, Vip or normal" the nurse incharge asked Lisa.

"She's jennie Kim ofcourse VIP" Lisa shrugged sarcastically and sat next to the operating room.

She dialed Taehyungs no.

"Annyeong sorry oppa to trouble you at this time" she apologised first.

"No its daytime here. Continue." He said.

"It's time for you to be a dad" Lisa revealed.

"On my way!" He exclaimed.

"Lisa!" Rosè came Running.

"Where Jisoo unnie?" Lisa asked.

"On her way." Rosè sighed and sat next to Lisa.

"Rosie I'm a bit afraid." Lisa said.

"Hah! You? Afraid? The girl who removed roaches from bathrooms in her trainee days is afraid? What.a.joke." Rosè sighed.