Chap 33

3 months later.

Lisa and Jungkook had just announced their collab. No one knew they were dating so The Toxic Armies took advantage of it.

They sent hate amd threats to Lisa everyday.

Did Lisa give a shit though? Nope. Nope. And Nope.

Dispatch was keeping a tight eye on them too.

When the concept was released, The whole Internet and Weverse community went Insane.

The concept and title was "SEVEN feat Lisa blackpink"

(It's the seven song but with Lisa instead of latto and Han So Hee)

A few days later they released the MV, Again breaking records and the Internet.

1.6B views in 24 hours was the set record they did.

They were strictly told not to hang out or do anything together because it could cause negative defects to the Promotions of the MV.

Did they listen? Nope.Nope. and Nope.

Jungkook snuck into Lisa's hotel.

My lord the way they kissed as soon as they got to each other was crazy.

Little did they know that from the other building across them, there was dispatch paparazzi recording them in 4k.

This was the next day picture on articles.

YG was taking a deep breath while the two were standing.

"What did I tell you?"

"To stay-"

"DONT TALK BACK TO ME."

"Sir that's how a conversation works" Jungkook explained.

"You are one to talk! Seriously you two couldn't stay away for 5 days just 5?"

"Uhmmm" Lisa cleared her throat.

"Right. We will declare this picture Jinsoos and we'll announce jisoos relationship with Jin immediately." YG sighed.

"What? But isn't she promoting her solo right now??" Lisa widened her eyes.

"It's over tomorrow so there's not a problem." He massaged his temples.