Chap 27 - 5 months later

Knock Knock

"Come in Unnie!" Jennie, who was cleaning the house after putting her baby to sleep, spotted jisoo from the Camera they have outside.

"Hi hi!" Jisoo said.

"What's up?" Jennie grabbed a packet of organised lunch for herself from the fridge.

"Oi oi oi!" Jisoo stopped Jennie from eating.

"What?" Jennie was puzzled.

Jisoo stood up and walked to the kitchen, telling Jennie to sit.

Jisoo hummed Stay and cooked.

And then Jennie joined her too.

"Stay...Stay..Stay with me"

When Jisoo finished, she took a pair of chopsticks out and handed it to jennie.

"Eat" she handed her a small serving of not-spicy Kimchi, 2 rolls of BiBimbap and a glass of water.

"Unnie! Thank you so much! I haven't eaten this in months!" Jennie started eating luje she's never seen food in her life.

Jisoo felt so bad...she's never seen a rich girl like Jennie, eating like this. Even in their trainee days, she was very kept in place and neat.

"What about Catherine? She doesn't cook or clean?" Jisoo asked.

"Catherine? That slug? Oh she always just comes, makes the milk for the kid, puts it in the freezer, cleans the baby room, makes food for the baby and says she's tired and goes home with $100!" Jennie complained.

"So why doesn't Taehyung cook then?"

"Taehyung? Cook? Doesn't match" she became sassy.

"I'll visit you everyday then. YGE is basically a 5 minute drive from here."

"Thank you unnie!" Jennie showed jisoo a flying kiss.

"Is that your room? Lemme go clean it" jisoo walked.

"Unnie...aren't you tired after Photoshoots?"

"No, I just had to sit with a Dior lipstick."

(The audio 😭)

Jisoo walked to the room in her bunny slippers jennie and her bought when they went to China for shopping and tour.

After a while she came back and saw Jennie holding the baby, the baby was so tiny but now a bit developed than before.

"Aw Aw Aw Aw! It's our little Hwa-ri!"

(Sorry yall I had to name it by now.)

(Hwari is a ancient Korean name, mainly meddled  with astronautics and map makers.)

"Unnie it's Crystal Kim Hwari, you can call her Crystal" Jennie stated.

"I'll just stick with Hwari" jisoo said.

_______________________________

"Lisa! Lisa!" Rosè shouted.

Now that Jungkook and Lisa broke up and Jimin and rosè broke up, Lisa and rosè live together.

Basically Jennie and Rosè, both had kids out of wedlock, but no one really cares because its the 21st Century.