Chapter 11

👆 song - Maria ,Artist - Hwasa (MMM)

Rosè POV

I ran away from Assistant Kim and I ran to Lisa, Bam bam and manager Jeon. "Manager somi!" I called out to her and she turned around "aigoo! Rose-Yah you make me worried Assistant Kim just radioed me saying you were lost!" She shook her head "Chesuangmida! (Sorry)" I Bowed and went to Lisa's side. She held on to my hand as bam bam looked at us . "Hold on" Managernim took her radio out and said "Annyeong 3344! Giselle! I found rosè get back to the practice stage I'll take my other van! Over 3344!" She said . "Managernim is Giselle her code name?" I asked "Ah ne!" "Now from where we stopped, Why are you two arguing again?" The all black outfit Manager Jeon said. "Unnie- Managernim- I- it's a long story!" Lisa stuttered "make it short then!" Manager jeon said . "we-" I cutt Lisa off "basically her and bam had a fight over Who was the best dancer ! Right?" I glanced at them "Why are you guys being so childish?" Manager jeon scolded them "Aniy-" I hit bam bam in the leg as he gave me that look. And I signaled him to shut up "chesuangmida unnie!" Lisa said and we both sprinted to the van behind us. "Urgh! I'm sorry bam but" Manager somi got into to the van and said "Lisa is the best!" She chuckled and when bam looked at lisa she playfully winked at him making him smile "c you bam!" Lisa and I said as Manager jeon closed the van door and we started off.

Jisoo POV

"Assistantnim why are we going without Lisa and Chaeyoung?" Jennie asked "they will come with Manager jeon!" Assistant Kim smiled at us. "Ae-ri since we are sisters can I ask you a question?" Jennie said playfully. "Sure unnie" she said. Now if you don't know Giselle is a Kpop trainee debuting in Aespa this year so she does this as a part time job because she is trusted and also the reason she is trusted is because she and jennie are sisters. "So since you are a trainee now, you must have a crush right? " jennie said "Unnie, i do actually!" "Awhh!!" I Screamed "so who is it?" Jennie said .And right then Jennie's phone started ringing as she answered it "Annyeong Oppaaa" she said in a cute tone. "Anyway answer it!" I continued "I- I like taehyung oppa!"  She giggled . My heart sank more than ever. I couldn't believe what I just heard! I could not let jennie here this! But too bad jennie came back and sat down . "So Ae-ri I also have someone I currently like lets both say it at the same time!" Jennie said happily. Oh no.

What's going to happen? Will jennie get to know?. Check out the next chapter! ILY!!

 Check out the next chapter! ILY!!