Chapter 21

Hello

Enjoy the chapterrr...

Btw! This is more like a bit hurtful Jirose chapter. Read at your own risk.

Who am I kidding?

Anywayyszzzzz

________________________________

Author POV ✌

Rosè came home and locked the front door as she turned to the house with a sigh. She immediately threw her purse on to the couch as she transferred some pillows and bedsheets to the guest room.

"He doesn't wanna hangout with me equals he doesn't wanna sleep with me. Duh" rosè Sarcastically shrugged and sat down to watch TV.

Her phone buzzed more than 10 times but she knew it was Jimin so she didn't answer. Minutes later she felt a strong urge to vomit all her life out.

She got up and ran to the toilet as she threw up.

Uhhh...

She called Her doctor because she felt uneasy and he prescribed that she should maybe try a...

Yes...

A...

A...

A PREGNANCY TEST.

"Fine! Right that's the last thing I needed!" She continued ranting until she remembered that she once bought jennie a pregnancy test even though it turned out to be that Jennie just had a flu. That time the extra one...

Where did she put that...

Uhmmm....

Right! Right!

She put it in Her shoe wardrobe.

Rosè opened her shoe wardrobe as she dig under her pink shoes and finally found it.

She did the test and left it on the sink counter.

The moment of truth.

Just then she heard the front door open.

"Ah that bastard." She went out of the toilet completely forgetting about her test and the overpowering anger took over her.

Though the smart girl chose the sarcastic path.

"Oh is your date over?" Rosè said leaning on the kitchen counter.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked as he threw his coat on the couch.

"The date with Momo Sir." She kept up those narrowed  eyes.

"Rosie what?"

"Don't."

"Oh sure. How do you think I felt when that day you were with Jaewon at the party huh?" Jimin rose up to his defence.

"Jimin that was 3 years ago! And we are a couple yet you dare to forget i even exist and go with your ex! God knows what you two did together." Rosè said still with her narrowed eyes.