Chapter 7

It's a smut chapter if you don't like it please skip to the 9th chapter straight please .

Jisoo POV

"Jin! Jin! Seok Jin! YAH KIM SEOK-JIN!" I Screamed since I could not find him anywhere. I was about to go into my rage mode when someone out of nowhere pushed me to the wall
(A/N - ⚠ smut ahead ⚠)

I felt his breath on my neck. "Who-" before I could finish, "Shhh baby girl it's me let me feel you" I knew it was Jin. He pushed my hands up the wall and continued sucking on my neck. I couldn't stop myself from moaning even though I knew the members were present. His Lips slowly crawled up my Jaw as it reached by lips. I wanted to stop him but his Broad shoulders were pushing against me. He kissed me and I responded. One of his hand were still holding on to my hands as in the other slowly let go and were going down to my b00bs . He slowly squeezed it making me moan inside his mouth. But then, "Ring Ring ! Ring ring!" It was my phone and jin let go. I got a cold glance from Jin as he was the Caller ID "Little Lim su ho" I threw him a glance and accepted it. "Annyeong" his Low voice said "Ann- Annyeong?" I replied "Jisoo-ya where r you? Why have you put our snowdrop Shooting in postponement and taken holidays?" He said "uh I have some family issues to attend to..." I slowly replied while realising Jin was starting to stare at me. "Oh need any help young-ro?" He asked jokingly "Yah! I don't need any!" Saying that I hung up as I turned to Jin. "Umm Jin?" I said awkwardly "Jin?" I repeatedly said. "What?" He answered. "Don't be like that jagi!" I pouted . "Ah huh if you want me to not be like that pleasure me!" He was cold . "Oi! I'm not on my pills go away!" I threw a pillow at him as I said that. I was about to go and get my sweater from my bag in the storage room when I heard....

Jennie POV

"Taehyungah?" "Hmm" "I'm going to have a bath oppa!" I was being coy "sure bbg be quick " He said but as I was about to enter the toilet, "Are you on your pills Jennie?" Being too straightforward was his nature alright? "Ah Ne ! Why do you a-" a soft lip smashed against mine as I was about speak. His hands slowly reached the back of my crop top, ripping it off . Great! Another fav of mine is gone T_T. His hands were running through my body and he slowly clicked my bra out. "Umm...Taehyung..." I said. "Nah nah no speaking" He replied. His hands let go of me and he removed his top coat and shirt. His hands then pulled me closer as his hands slowly Went down inside my trouser. He clutched my panty and removed my pants along with it. I was practically cloth less He threw em far away so I couldn't reach it. He pushed me to the shower wall slowly opening his Trouser zip. He then stuck in me as I moaned my @ss out. He slowly pressed his hand against my bu++ being really rough. He let go of my @ss before his head went and started sucking my b00bs . I was screaming in pain cuz it was too big down there to handle. He pulled out and kissed me as we turned on the shower, showering while making out more.

What do you think? This was a totally smut chapter I apologise for people who don't like em. Sorry the next will be a but smutish but not the whole ill put an alert when it's smuts! Thank you for reading! I love you babes ❤️.