Chapter 8

Jisoo POV .

I heard-

"Ah taehyungah!" About like 3 times. Aish jennie these days! It's so embarrassing . As for a joke I recorded the noise so I could tease her for moaning later! Hahaha! *evil laugh*

(See you later boy see you later)

I grabbed my sweater and walked to the cabin slowly.

(Smut ahead ⚠)

Rosè POV

I was walking to the cabin in a short night dress when someone pushed me to the wall and pinned my hands on to the wall. Jimin.

"Oh my bbg what makes you think you can wear that near me" He said in a sexy and low hoarse voice. "Jiminah... do it please " I couldnt hold myself in . Long after I realised what I said. "WAIT " I said "Ah ah once said forever carved" Jimin whispered again in that voice of his. "Please let go" I whispered. "Just wait bbg" I definitely wanted this man to fvck me up rn. He slowly used his right hand to lift up my night dress as I gulped in excitement. He then took the corner of the night dress and made it into a knot to hold it up from falling to my back. He slid my panties down as my heart was beating. I could hear the zip noise as I knew he was at it. He unzipped his trousers and stuck it in me. "Mhm Jimi-" I couldn't hold it in . He was getting faster at it as I moaned . This was his fav position. He was getting faster at it as he put his lips on my neck sucking it. We never really saw each others full bodies before hence this was the first time we saw our Lower bodies on an intimate act. He made a huge purple mark on my neck . Probably satisfied he pulled out and pecked my mouth as I pulled my pants back up and put the nightdress down from the knot...He smirked and went to the Bathroom door. Probably to have a bath as I laid on the seat and closed my eyes...

Umm I probably know that this is bad but please excuse me I'm not a pro in smut writing 😭 See ya later! (Maybe never) jkjk